• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, TBF, Black Adam is not the kind of character who can headline his own movie, no matter how much Dwayne Johnson hypes it up.
I disagree. He definitely has the potential for a great movie, the plot could easily deal with complex political matters, geographical conflicts, the gods, the evolution of Adam's mentality over the modern world, the value dissonance between his idea of good and modern views, etc

Of course, to makei t happen, you would have to make a GOOD movie. One that RESPECTS the character

I know this is kind of a joke but just in case, Tiamut is not even born and as a Celestial, it would be beyond Hulk in every possible manner
The statement was also made before the release of the Eternals and this part of the site hasn't been updated beyond Infinity War, so I doubt it is usable for Tiamut scaling anyway
No one, I think only vision comes close
Vision currently scales above Avenger Hulk and to the same level as Gladiator/Post-Sakaar Hulk

The statement was also made before the release of the Eternals and this part of the site hasn't been updated beyond Infinity War, so I doubt it is usable for Tiamut scaling anyway
Yeah, like I said it was a joke but considering there are still Hulk fans salty about that time when Zeus trounced him like a punching ball with barely any effort and they still can't accept it because "hUlK hAS InFiNItE sTrENgTh, hE'S iNvinCibLe"...
Vision currently scales above Avenger Hulk and to the same level as Gladiator/Post-Sakaar Hulk
As he should

The question is would, he have won if he fought back?
Logically no. Hulk is incredibly strong but outside of very particular circumstances, he's not on a Skyfather level, serious or not Zeus, Odin, etc, are vastly above him in every possible way and making him on that level would be the same amount of wanking as saying Batman can defeat the likes of Lucifer Morningstar with enough prep time "because I'm Batman" (and I am a huge fanboy of Batman but this is just stupid)

Logically no. Hulk is incredibly strong but outside of very particular circumstances, he's not on a Skyfather level, serious or not Zeus, Odin, etc, are vastly above him in every possible way and making him on that level would be the same amount of wanking as saying Batman can defeat the likes of Lucifer Morningstar with enough prep time "because I'm Batman" (and I am a huge fanboy of Batman but this is just stupid)
His actually fought all father Thor a couple of times and did pretty well

Still, Zeus and Odin being above is logical. Yes if he had fought seriously the fight would have been much more difficult but Zeus would have won. It's like when some people got salty that Thanos bulldozed him in IW. This was the logical conclusion, not simply to establish Thanos as a threat but also because it would be entirely logical for Thanos to win. Yet you still have people who can't accept that the same way some people can't accept Superman isn't invincible or Goku isn't capable of curb-stomping every fictional work or stuff like that. Personally, if Hulk returns in the MCU and I see him taking a Celestial head-on and winning, without any logical explanation or power-up or artifact or particular circumstances and simply because "hUlK hAS iNFinitE sTReNGtH", I will call it bullshit

Granted, it's always the writers who decide who win in the end but anyway, back to the MCU track

Last edited:
The script of Thor Ragnarok mentions some interesting things. Thor apparently knocked out Hela with his lightning bolt, who seems to have a busted AD as it's mentioned that she is seething with enhanced power, making her stronger than the Post-Awakening Thor that one-shot her moments ago, though the script notes that he was weary and injured. So based on the script the scaling chain would be: Pre-Awakening Thor < Hela << Post-Awakening Thor < End of Ragnarok Hela

making her stronger than the Post-Awakening Thor that one-shot her moments ago, though the script notes that he was weary and injured. So based on the script the scaling chain would be: Pre-Awakening Thor < Hela << Post-Awakening Thor < End of Ragnarok Hela
Well yeah that's a given, she was still returning to her prior strength as remember we know her peak is > odin who is > prime surtur

Thor apparently knocked out Hela with his lightning bolt, who seems to have a busted AD as it's mentioned that she is seething with enhanced power, making her stronger than the Post-Awakening Thor that one-shot her moments ago
Although this makes the Uru/Vibranium scaling chain somewhat inconsistent, or it already was:
Base Uru < Weakened Hela < Hela < Post-Awakening Thor ≤ Mark 50 Iron Man < Mark 85 Iron Man < Endgame Thor < Thanos ≥ Vibranium = Base Uru

The script of Thor Ragnarok mentions some interesting things. Thor apparently knocked out Hela with his lightning bolt, who seems to have a busted AD as it's mentioned that she is seething with enhanced power, making her stronger than the Post-Awakening Thor that one-shot her moments ago, though the script notes that he was weary and injured. So based on the script the scaling chain would be: Pre-Awakening Thor < Hela << Post-Awakening Thor < End of Ragnarok Hela
I remember bringing this up in the Phase 4 thread, but Qawsed dismissed it because of Thor's statement that it "did nothing" to Hela
Although this makes the Uru/Vibranium scaling chain somewhat inconsistent, or it already was:
I always put Post-Awakening Thor only slightly below Endgame Thor because of the stuff with Hela destroying Mjolnir, but the chain looking like this does seem fairly inconsistent

I remember bringing this up in the Phase 4 thread, but Qawsed dismissed it because of Thor's statement that it "did nothing" to Hela
I mean, that's from Thor's point of view, the script confirms that Hela was knocked out by the lightning but her AD made her far stronger, to the point that it seemed like it didn't do nothing to her in the first place
but the chain looking like this does seem fairly inconsistent
Yeah, plus the scaling chain has two or three one-shots

Yeah, plus the scaling chain has two or three one-shots
I dunno whether this helps, but the way this statement from the Russos is phrased implies that pre-Endgame versions of Thor are strong enough to do the Snap without dying, unlike Endgame Thor

But it also suggests that Endgame Thor and Captain Marvel is weaker than Smart Hulk, who is equal to Gladiator/Post-Sakaar Hulk, who fights on par with Pre-Awakening Thor. Either that or Smart Hulk got a huge durability upgrade 💀
Thor in this movie couldn’t do it, only Hulk was strong enough to do the snap without dying. We are still not sure whether Captain Marvel can also withstand all the power of Infinity Stones at once.
This is why I hate using WoG director statements

I dunno whether this helps, but the way this statement from the Russos is phrased implies that pre-Endgame versions of Thor are strong enough to do the Snap without dying, unlike Endgame Thor

But it also suggests that Endgame Thor and Captain Marvel is weaker than Smart Hulk, who is equal to Gladiator/Post-Sakaar Hulk, who fights on par with Pre-Awakening Thor. Either that or Smart Hulk got a huge durability upgrade 💀

This is why I hate using WoG director statements
Makes since considering how cap pieces up chin sack

dosen’t really matter, hulk’s strength varies.

And then you have this statement from one of the screenwriters of Endgame implying that Thor wasn't weaker by saying that his obstacle wasn't his weight but his emotional state, which he fixes at the end of the movie, which matches with this statement
Still not understanding why a Thor who hasn't fought for several years, spent his time drinking and eating and wallowing in his sadness is stronger than a Thor who is at his physical peak and has been regulary training and fighting but whatever I guess

After the 9-A street levelers has has passed, why haven't we considered She-Hulk upscaling from them? It feels weird to have her be under them in strength and it doesn't make sense

Still not understanding why a Thor who hasn't fought for several years, spent his time drinking and eating and wallowing in his sadness is stronger than a Thor who is at his physical peak and has been regulary training and fighting but whatever I guess
I think he means like after the movie where he’s somehow stronger after finding peace within himself or that his lightning power is stronger than his physical strength and speed

Back