• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu infinity stone AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed that there are a few stones with either just “unknown” for ap ratings and (soul,reailty and mind) or as a starting point and dura to an extent. So I wanted to try and fix that and give them all somewhat of a base line.

In age of ultron, Thor states that the mind stone and infinity stones are the greatest powers in the universe

Vision's Birth | Avengers Age of Ultron (2015) Best scenes

(1:45)

(2:37)
Even Odin belived the aether on it’s own to be quite powerful

(0:22)

Especially since Bor was unable to destroy the aether(who had access to the bifrost obviously)

(2:45)

And the soul stone was stated to possibly be the greatest threat amongst the stones
It was also stated in a deleted scene that malkeith used the aether to destroy a planet

(2:37)

They should also be able to scale off of there own ap for dura considering a power equivalent to there own is needed to destroy them

(2:15)
And even then it takes a hot min to do(even after visions fight with glavie)

(0:55)

This should atleast at bare minimum put them above the likes of the bifrost granting them high 6-A and possibly 5-b for the aether

Last edited:
In age of ultron, Thor states that the mind stone and infinity stones are the greatest powers in the universe
We already rate the Mind Stone as 6-B for killing alt-Thanos.
It was also stated in a deleted scene that malkeith used the aether to destroy a planet
No with AP. Jane directly says that it transforms matter into dark matter and then says he used it to destroy a planet. Which means he didn't physically blow it up, it just changed the state it was in.

This should atleast at bare minimum put them above the likes of the bifrost granting them high 6-A and possibly 5-b for the aether
The Bifrost could just blow up the Aether as shown by Thor, it's just unable to stop it from reforming like with Thor.

The most I can vaguely see from this is making the stones at least 6-B durability.

The Infinity Stones already have 6-B durability since they were undamaged by the energy beam from the Mind Stone that killed Thanos and melted the Infinity Gauntlet, the latter still has unknown durability, but I guess it could also be 6-B considering that it took Scarlet Witch a few minutes to destroy it despite having a similar power signature

We already rate the Mind Stone as 6-B for killing alt-Thanos.

No with AP. Jane directly says that it transforms matter into dark matter and then says he used it to destroy a planet. Which means he didn't physically blow it up, it just changed the state it was in.

The Bifrost could just blow up the Aether as shown by Thor, it's just unable to stop it from reforming like with Thor.

The most I can vaguely see from this is making the stones at least 6-B durability.
Ok and it can be higher

Who said that was the only thing it can do? The only reason malkieth was using it like that was to make the nine realms better for dark elves.

he considers it the greatest power it would still be above the bifrost. Not to mention it was already shown that it’s not easy to destroy considering it took a sec to shatter it.

The Infinity Stones already have 6-B durability since they were undamaged by the energy beam from the Mind Stone that killed Thanos and melted the Infinity Gauntlet, the latter still has unknown durability, but I guess it could also be 6-B considering that it took Scarlet Witch a few minutes to destroy it despite having a similar power signature
And there ap?

The only Infinity Stones that have unknown AP are the Reality Stone, since its feats are Reality Warping/Transmutation, which imo should qualify as Environmental Destruction but that was rejected, and the Soul Stone which doesn't have any AP feats
The mind stone also has unknown. Considering the reailty stone was capable of blasting Thor and cut him up a bit it’s clear it can do more than just hax. Which is why I’m saying they should put at 6-a at bare minimum. They’ve already been hyped up to be Uber powerful Mcguffins. Even by Asgardians(to a degree)

The mind stone also has unknown.
The AP of the Mind Stone is "Unknown, at least 6-B", as even though it casually killed Thanos and melted Uru, the full extents of its powers are still unknown, but we know that at bare minimum it's 6-B, although it should be noted that only Infinity Ultron can use its full power unlike Vision

I'm neutral on the rest

The AP of the Mind Stone is "Unknown, at least 6-B", as even though it casually killed Thanos and melted Uru, the full extents of its powers are still unknown, but we know that at bare minimum it's 6-B, although it should be noted that only Infinity Ultron can use its full power unlike Vision

I'm neutral on the rest
Yes I know and I’m saying it can be higher. Besides scaling off of an alt timeline feat is pretty odd considering the the current consensus but whatever

Who said that was the only thing it can do?
The movie's entire plot was him using the stone to change matter into dark matter in all 9 Realms/the universe. Right before Jane was explic talking about its matter changing ability.

This is absoutley not an AP feat.

he considers it the greatest power it would still be above the bifrost.
Changing matter on that scale is above the Bifrost, but it's hax and not AP.

Disagree with 5-B Reality Stone FRA, though for its AP, shouldn't it at least scale to amped Malekith fighting Pre-Awakening Thor?

For scaling the AP of the Stones above that of the Bifrost, I can see an argument, but the only one of them that might really be affected is the Mind Stone, since the Power Stone's max AP and Space Stone both scale to/above it already, and the Reality Stone's main thing is hax

Last edited:
The movie's entire plot was him using the stone to change matter into dark matter in all 9 Realms/the universe. Right before Jane was explic talking about its matter changing ability.

This is absoutley not an AP feat.

Changing matter on that scale is above the Bifrost, but it's hax and not AP.
He literally uses the stones power to damage Thor. It absolutely wood be cuz last time I checked malketh didn’t wasn’t to destroy everything just change it

it’s literally shown to do more then just hax in it’s debut film

Disagree with 5-B Reality Stone FRA, though for its AP, shouldn't it at least scale to amped Malekith fighting Pre-Awakening Thor?

For scaling the AP of the Stones above that of the Bifrost, I can see an argument, but the only one of them that might really be affected is the Mind Stone, since the Power Stone's max AP and Space Stone both scale to/above it already, and the Reality Stone's main thing is hax
That’s kind of the point, the reailty stone has already shown it can do more then just hax in dark world so I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t get ap for bifrost. Besides the 5-b is only possibly but if it’s to big of a deal I can get rid of it

He literally uses the stones power to damage Thor
Which is irrelevant. He uses the stone's ability to change matter to destroy the planet as Jane directly says. That isn't an AP feat.

though for its AP, shouldn't it at least scale to amped Malekith fighting Pre-Awakening Thor?
Sure I guess

wouldn’t get ap for bifrost.
Because it can be more powerful than the Bifrost without having better AP. As shown that it was going to change the fundamental state of matter in the entire universe under a character who's at best 6-B.

Which is irrelevant. He uses the stone's ability to change matter to destroy the planet as Jane directly says. That isn't an AP feat.

Sure I guess

Because it can be more powerful than the Bifrost without having better AP. As shown that it was going to change the fundamental state of matter in the entire universe under a character who's at best 6-B.
She literally never said that what are talking about?

And it can just straight be more powerful as Bor and Thor have hyped it up. it was literally only able to do that via being amped by the convergence.

She literally never said that what are talking about?
Did you not watch your own source?
As far as I can understand, the Aether was designed to turn matter into dark matter. Maliketh used it once before. It says... he destroyed a whole planet.
He destroyed a planet by converting it to dark matter, not but nuking it like the Death Star.

I don't have much to add other than trying to scale them to the Bifrost doesn't make sense in my view.

What is left to discuss here?
Scaling the Mind Stone's AP above that of the Bifrost if I'm not wrong?

Vision's Birth | Avengers Age of Ultron (2015) Best scenes

(1:45)
This should atleast at bare minimum put them above the likes of the bifrost granting them high 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back