• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
peacemaker-john-economos.gif
Is it not good but not bad either like moon knight?

I found another statement on Jabari wood that comes from Hannah Beachler, the production designer of the Black Panther movies:

“In M’Baku’s throne room, the wood walls you see as you enter the room are done using the Japanese technique, Shou Sugi Ban. It’s a process that involves charring a wood surface to render it a deep charcoal black, making it weatherproof,” Beachler explains. “In our story, the Jabari tribe do not use the metal resource vibranium. In their region, the earth is saturated with vibranium dust, making the trees as strong and powerful as the metal when the wood is burned. This more organic technology is shown in the burnt wood of this particular set.”

6-B Nebula because Bucky's arm is made of Vibranium

If it does get accepted, this should be a "likely" or "possibly" rating, at worst
Though he is notably stronger than the likes of Nebula, Drax was also somewhat able to wrestle with the Cloak of Levitation, which seems to be able to scale to Spider-Man in LS (As a note, the Cloak could probably benefit from getting more detail on Strange's profile, if not its own profile), so Class 100 GOTG does seem to have some support.

Couldn't we use this calc for the Casket of Ancient Winters? The current one in the profile isn't even evaluated
Unless I'm looking at it wrong, isn't that over 2.8 exatons? Which is also well above the new cap for Asgard's destruction?
EDIT: I definitely looked at it wrong.

Last edited:
More or Less a Stop-Gap or Prototype Arm Mount
images

Finished Product or Finalized Arm Mount
images

The Wakandans just modified or placed an add-on to Bucky's chest piece to be able to connect with the Vibranium Arm.

I guess we could do a CRT to upgrade the Casket to High 6-B+ based on all the scans and try to scale Hela and the others from it, that has been discussed or rejected in another thread?

Back