• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: Low 2-C Ancient One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacku

He/Him
In What If...? Episode 4, which we accept as scalable to the Sacred Timeline due to how it establishes the universe shown in the episode's opening, The Ancient One draws powers from the Dark Dimension to split her timeline in two, which is a Low 2-C feat. This should only scale to her since, even though she says in Endgame to Hulk that Strange is meant to be the best of the sorcerers, Strange himself hasn't ever drawn power from the Dark Dimension (yet anyways). If this is accepted her AP section on her page will look like this:

Wall level physically (Superior to multiple other amplified wizards. Should be comparable to her durability), higher with Conjured Weaponry. At least Building level+ with Magic (Casually defeated Kaecilius. As a Sorcerer Supreme, she is one of the most powerful magic users of all time. Effortlessly destroyed Chitauri Chariots), up to Universe level+ when drawing power from the Dark Dimension (Split a timeline in two), At least Country level with Sling Rings. She can negate durability through disembodying

i forgot, weren't timelines in MCU 2-A or something?
Yes🗿

How many votes do I need for this to be applied? I know I need some staff votes too I think.

While I think Low 2-C is fine for the feat, I don't know if it's actually AP. It seems more like weird spell shenanigans like with NWH. So it may be more Environmental Destruction rather than the Ancient One firing universal energy blasts.

While I think Low 2-C is fine for the feat, I don't know if it's actually AP. It seems more like weird spell shenanigans like with NWH. So it may be more Environmental Destruction rather than the Ancient One firing universal energy blasts.
You come to any verdict for this CRT?

You come to any verdict for this CRT?
I don't think it's an AP feat. I think she used a spell to split Strange into two people and made two timelines, but that doesn't have anything to do with hitting hard or firing a beam that can destroy a universe. Especially when she needed to draw power from an outside source to do so.

I don't think it's an AP feat. I think she used a spell to split Strange into two people and made two timelines, but that doesn't have anything to do with hitting hard or firing a beam that can destroy a universe. Especially when she needed to draw power from an outside source to do so.
Would her drawing power to perform a Low 2-C feat, even if it was done via a spell, not be applicable to AP in some way?

Would her drawing power to perform a Low 2-C feat, even if it was done via a spell, not be applicable to AP in some way?
No. The only way it could be so is if you provided the MCU had a universal energy system and that magic power is 1:1 with stats in that fashion.

The MCU does not have a UES, so it's just magic time hax. Like how Strange's spell which was also Tier 2 doesn't incur any rating for him.
What kind of hax would it be btw?
Time manipulation.

No. The only way it could be so is if you provided the MCU had a universal energy system and that magic power is 1:1 with stats in that fashion.

The MCU does not have a UES, so it's just magic time hax. Like how Strange's spell which was also Tier 2 doesn't incur any rating for him.

Time manipulation.
Fair enough then, this can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back