• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
FpL0DI8WAAQRHqP

Alright, I got way too curious and looked into the viability of Marvel vs Capcom having a verse page. Found too much that actually supports it being possible. Not sure what to do with that information

This is the only place I could think to share it

A lot of criticisms in the past over MvC pages have come from stuff detailed in the crossover rules page, more specifically, the lack of a proper narrative not counting Infinite. From what I've found though, there actually is a narrative that properly exists, as well as other aspects of MvC that do not break the big rules the crossover pages use to determine what pages can be made and which cannot

A lot of criticisms in the past over MvC pages have come from stuff detailed in the crossover rules page, more specifically, the lack of a proper narrative not counting Infinite. From what I've found though, there actually is a narrative that properly exists, as well as other aspects of MvC that do not break the big rules the crossover pages use to determine what pages can be made and which cannot
Oh, then why not just make a revision. Plus correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t marvel how out of there way to keep the power lvls constant or something?

I'm heavily considering making a revision thread, its just a matter of organizing everything since I'm sure the idea alone would be met with some skepticism

There is genuine scaling and all that from what I've found so far, but technically the issue of "how come [character] can fight [character] and not die?" is nonexistent to some capacity when you take into account that the series is its own continuity

A few more interesting statements have just cropped up from Destiny Arrives, the novelization adaptation of Infinity War.

FRIDAY can change traffic lights, send emergency notifications and close off bridge and tunnel entrances:
VDkvjzw.jpeg

Another millisecond statement, this time for Doctor Strange. Nothing really impressive, considering his current scaling, but worth mentioning at least:
LhKKvHT.jpeg

The pod containing the Iron Spider suit flew at faster than the speed of sound:
tt0myX3.jpeg

The landing of the multistory Outrider ships caused tremors that were felt across all of Wakanda:
0C6iEgI.jpeg

There were at least 1000 Outriders for every hero present at the Battle of Wakanda:
xmaZlUs.jpeg

Also, Ebony Maw's telekinesis apparently operates at a molecular level according to the Russos:

@0:23 (Car) @0:29 (Bricks) @1:12 (Tearing a part off of the street)

• A line in the middle of the car appears and heats up as Maw splits the car in half, melted metal droplets fall from the split (Heat Manipulation)

• Maw turns parts of the bricks into dust and fragments, with the bricks becoming cones with a spiral, essentially a drill bit (they actually spin as they are launched by Maw).

Does choking someone count as an AP feat or is it a LS feat?

2014 Maw was able to harm 2014 Nebula by choking her with a metallic chord using his TK, and planned to execute her if 2014 Thanos had not intervened on Nebula's behalf.

Something like this:
9-C (His current Stats), likely 8-A (Was capable of choking Nebula and threatened to execute her), possibly 6-B (His statement about his powers) with Telekinesis

IIRC, if the Judas Bullets do lead to an upgrade this would affect Black Sky Elektra's Durability & Danny's Iron Fist's AP & Durability (Fist Only Specifically).

What Feat makes Black Sky Elektra comparable to Post-Amp Luke Cage though?

Will the next wakanda movie involve the United States considering that U.S. lady wants to start a war between the u.s and wakanda so they can have the vibranium

From what I understood Kang's scaling would be

Kang without his suit would be 9-B for physically overpowering Scott Lang and breaking his helmet. With his suit he would be At least 6-B for having killed several iterations of the Avengers, including Thor. Maybe even High 6-A for that scene where he seemingly burns half of a planet with his energy discharge. And with his technology he would be 2-A for destroying entire timelines.

From what I understood Kang's scaling would be

Kang without his suit would be 9-B for physically overpowering Scott Lang and breaking his helmet. With his suit he would be At least 6-B for having killed several iterations of the Avengers, including Thor. Maybe even High 6-A for that scene where he seemingly burns half of a planet with his energy discharge. And with his technology he would be 2-A for destroying entire timelines.
Make sense, i guess

Doesn't really seem like she's harming Luke, staggering and being able to lift him sure, but harming I don't know.
If there isn't enough for Black Sky Elektra to solidly scale to post-amp Luke Cage if he gets upgraded, she could probably still remain 9-A by upscaling from Jessica Jones, perhaps with a 'possibly higher', or additional 'at most' rating added on if we still want to at least acknowledge the Luke and Iron Fist stuff.

Back