• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah that ends up happening a lot to us in the MCU for some reason, we've always gotta really hunker down and stand ground on some stuff to get things not downplayed

I remember the days of City level thanks and the days before I did the thread about all Vibranium being equal. Shit was heptic lol

Not to mention any threads involved with Doctor Strange, Scarlet witch, and What If. We really had to fight for those
I’m still traumatised from having to argue about What If scaling 😭

The Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary states that Dormammu has consumed countless dimensions into the Dark Dimension, and that his essence has been altered so many times by the assimilation of other universes, so perhaps Dormammu merges entire dimensions into the Dark Dimension and also into himself? And this guidebook gives an interesting description of the Dark Dimension:
The dimension transcends humanity's understanding of physics, and humans perceive it only in abstract psychedelic concepts, free-floating shapes interacting with inexplicable planetoids, colors, and energies from across all identified, and likely even unidentified, spectrums. The realm itself is devoid of light; all illumination within it is apparently from other dimensions that Dormammu has conquered and absorbed into it.

Last edited:
Back