• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, Death and Entropy don't have any feats, while Infinity and Eternity only have a tier due to their existence and size, representing all space and time in the universe respectively, if it were in the timeline they could be 2-A but they are only limited to a single universe
Oh, Baseline 2-A?

"inspired by the 'ULTIMATUM' comic run"

oh it's so over

tommy-shelby-tommy.gif

What do you guys think about this?

Cool that it's in development but I was kinda hoping the focus would be taken away from MJ for at least one movie and be more centred on Peter now that nobody knows who he is, we don't know what the story is yet but it's looking like Zendaya's a top biller so it's possible the consequences of NWH could get reverted

so ig we include spiderverse shit now on the mcu page? Lmao idek anymore.

I’d also like to mention it’s incredible the way spiderman crossovers have broken corporate barriers twice now

so ig we include spiderverse shit now on the mcu page? Lmao idek anymore.

I’d also like to mention it’s incredible the way spiderman crossovers have broken corporate barriers twice now
If you mean add those pages to the mcu page, preferably no, just keep it separate unless you want to add all alternate marvel stuff under the marvel comics page

Someone made profiles for Nick Fury and Maria Hill

Someone made profiles for Nick Fury and Maria Hill
They made a Fury page and didn't give him Social Influencing smh

Back