• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What about Shang chi dale?

Was it good?

tbh I watched it only because I’m Chinese and wanted to see what it was like. I think it was good.
Yeah Shang Chi was pretty solid imo though peeps had problems with the finale for having the fight with dweller since it was a CG moster fight for a finale but I thought it was okay

Yeah Shang Chi was pretty solid imo though peeps had problems with the finale for having the fight with dweller since it was a CG moster fight for a finale but I thought it was okay
Am ashamed that mainland Chinese people could not watch the film because of some comments the actor said.

China is mean, the Chinese people are fine but the Chinese government is not.

The deviant storyline with Kro that led absolutely no where and detracted from the actual better parts that could've been expanded more if they didn't waste time with it
I remember watching a review that suggested Kro could've been the key to the uni-mind thing
It seems like a good idea to me

is yellow jacket truly dead?
He is now

If had to guess which TWD actors would be joining the MCU, it would probably be Norman Reedus, Michael Cudlitz, and Lauren Cohan

Also, Steven Yeun possibly being Sentry is an interesting choice, he without a doubt has the acting chops to play such a character, though I wonder if the script will be able to match

Last edited:
What’s the next mcu movie coming up?

YES FINALLY

GOTG IS THE BEST SHIT OF MCU.

Fpvn24gXgAIsVbw

Back