• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A proud member of the communist party
n8dobkm4q9la1.jpg

I don’t like having to speak low of Matt Murdock, but I think him and the other cast members that share his rating warrant a downgrade to just “At least 9-B”

9-B+ scaling is very dubious, given Black Sky Elektra is mostly knocking Luke Cage around rather than harming him. Plus, Danny Rand, who has the same rating as Matt, was shown to be totally incapable of harming Cage until using the Iron Fist. The intentions of that scene are pretty clear

Downscaling from Post-Amp Luke Cage through Elektra (Post-Amp is baseline 9-A since Luke was 9-B+ prior to the amp)

I don’t like having to speak low of Matt Murdock, but I think him and the other cast members that share his rating warrant a downgrade to just “At least 9-B”

9-B+ scaling is very dubious, given Black Sky Elektra is mostly knocking Luke Cage around rather than harming him. Plus, Danny Rand, who has the same rating as Matt, was shown to be totally incapable of harming Cage until using the Iron Fist. The intentions of that scene are pretty clear
I already have a CRT going on to upgrade Post-Amp Luke Cage to 8-C+, and removing Elektra's direct scaling to him (except possibly her durability).

Not entirely sure if Elektra could upscale from Jessica Jones enough to remain 9-A, or if she should just be 'at least 9-B+' though.

Love and thunder i can understand

but cmon, Quantumania wasn't a bad movie, it was good, a 7/10 movie, to me is overhated honestly

and in no way is as bad or in the same of league of L&T
It was fun tbh maybe I’m just bandwagoning a lot.

but i feel like memes will be made about kang losing to ants

I myself do not think the ants are 10-C or anything else considering they damaged kang.

however your everyday person who doesn’t do battleboarding will find it weird and of course downplayers will use that ants scene to downplay it.

also aren’t you the guy who along with the some of the other users here have a really big dislike of me.

I myself do not think the ants are 10-C or anything else considering they damaged kang.

however your everyday person who doesn’t do battleboarding will find it weird and of course downplayers will use that ants scene to downplay it.

also aren’t you the guy who along with the some of the other users here have a really big dislike of me.
So everyday movie goers watching the movie and seeing human size or larger ants, would somehow come to the conclusion that those massive ants are somehow only still as strong as in real life regular sized ants

No I meant specifically in the quantum realm. Not in the normal sized world
It doesn't matter if it's in the fictional universe of a fictional real life universe

You're still asserting that everyday movie goers would not have the common sense to think that giant ants, let me repeat that giant ants regardless of the dimension, would be stronger than small sized regular ants
Quantum realm is a bit weird okay
Oh, really?

It doesn't matter if it's in the fictional universe of a fictional real life universe

You're still asserting that everyday movie goers would not have the common sense to think that giant ants, let me repeat that giant ants regardless of the dimension, would be stronger than small sized regular ants

Oh, really?
alright i'm just going to drop the whole thing and move on and i agree with your statements

that said i think if more people knew of the quantum realm and with kang gone, i think the place might make a great tourist destination, lots of interesting creatures and places to see. (assuming a device to take you there is readily available and we have ooze for every tourist visiting it)

At least Quantumania gave us direct 5-B kang feats and has statements of him killing thor who we have at 5-A so it makes that part of the MCU more consistent

Also @OneBleachHurricane it has 2 CGM approvals so its extra legit🗿
Who will stop him then when he returns? Since he’s killed the avengers before and I’m assuming he’ll be at full power, use all his abilities at their greatest potential.

Who will stop him then when he returns? Since he’s killed the avengers before and I’m assuming he’ll be at full power, use all his abilities at their greatest potential.
Not sure we'll have to see what happens in The Marvel's and Guardians 3 but shit this honestly gives more credence to the amount of 6-A shit for the MCU that's dimissed and Captain Marvel should be high 6-A

Not sure we'll have to see what happens in The Marvel's and Guardians 3 but shit this honestly gives more credence to the amount of 6-A shit for the MCU that's dimissed and Captain Marvel should be high 6-A

if not only their universes heroes couldn’t stop him I don’t know what will.

I just hope dale, that when kang comes back.

they better make his death and fight against the heroes very epic. Just hope he doesn’t die in a stupid way or anything. No ass pull, no tricks, no dying in a stupid way, etc.

because this is kang we’re talking about, he’s like the next Thanos. Killing him too easily and him dying in a stupid way/losing in a stupid way would ruin everything.

if not only their universes heroes couldn’t stop him I don’t know what will.

I just hope dale, that when kang comes back.

they better make his death and fight against the heroes very epic. Just hope he doesn’t die in a stupid way or anything. No ass pull, no tricks, no dying in a stupid way, etc.

because this is kang we’re talking about, he’s like the next Thanos. Killing him too easily and him dying in a stupid way/losing in a stupid way would ruin everything.
Facts I need some planet shattering fights🤷‍♀️

Facts I need some planet shattering fights🤷‍♀️
Nah make it at least galaxy level or at least see some universes being destroyed. Cause this is the multiverse we’re talking about.

Btw I’d think the alternate versions of kang could serve as cannon fodder since it shouldn’t affect the story much if many of them are killed easily.

Back