• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn’t there a statement that Thanos wasn’t even using the stone? Thanos bodied awakened thor who’s on par with hulk anyways.

Literally exactly like that LaT character assassinated MCU Thor beyond recognition and its kinda the same case with Smart Hulk as people can never really take him seriously outside of his endgame stuff
I feel like what they did to Thor in LaT is lightyears worse than what happened with Smart Hulk. With Smart Hulk it feels like wasted potential but at least the character of Bruce is still the same, with Thor in LaT even Chris Hemsworth himself said in an interview that "Thor went crazy in that last one"

Like imagine if Phase 5 doesn't do well at all and we end up having the entire MCU getting the same treatment as the DCU is

They made gorr all scary and then dropped it. Built up so much and then it collapsed something like that

also he’s called a god butcher but we only see like one dead god on-screen.
Even saying Gorr was built up is a pretty generous statement. They took a villain that had the potential and depth to be an incredible recurring villain for Thor in the MCU post-Endgame and rushed his entire story into a half-baked script that feels like a first draft.

Even saying Gorr was built up is a pretty generous statement. They took a villain that had the potential and depth to be an incredible recurring villain for Thor in the MCU post-Endgame and rushed his entire story into a half-baked script that feels like a first draft.
simplest reasons are money and time

I'd say lack of creativity tbh. Taika only made LaT to fund his next project and, even though that was the case with Ragnarok too, it really shows here.
Well true though tbh it’s hard to get new ideas lacku.

you can only last so long before you run out of ideas (technically there are infinite ideas but many are not low hanging fruit) and pretty much can’t find anything new/near impossible to come up with something different.

long running franchises tend to fall victim to what you say @Lacku

Well true though tbh it’s hard to get new ideas lacku.

you can only last so long before you run out of ideas (technically there are infinite ideas but many are not low hanging fruit) and pretty much can’t find anything new/near impossible to come up with something different.

long running franchises tend to fall victim to what you say @Lacku
you know reading this, i remember Mashima the mangaka that said that he mostly if not completely did the story of Fairy tail on the spots

like finished one arc, you think on the spot of the next arc and he does it,

like damn, is that even possible to do that and STILL be into business?

i seriously respect this man

Last edited:
but turning on MCU yeah

What Taika did to Thor and the whole movie of LeT is really messed up

initially i tought the movie was good, but after some talks with my friends, and seeing the comments of the reviewers,

i realized that this movie was wasted, Taika could have made a really good hit, and wasted everything just for doing a comedy movie

the jokes were funny, but this is not supposed to be JUST comedy, this is a superhero movie, and Thor and the others should've been handled more well than this

when i heard that Taika would have not touched Thor anymore, i was genuinly happy about it

but turning on MCU yeah

What Taika did to Thor and the whole movie of LeT is really messed up

initially i tought the movie was good, but after some talks with my friends, and seeing the comments of the reviewers,

i realized that this movie was wasted, Taika could have made a really good hit, and wasted everything just for doing a comedy movie

the jokes were funny, but this is not supposed to be JUST comedy, this is a superhero movie, and Thor and the others should've been handled more well than this

when i heard that Taika would have not touched Thor anymore, i was genuinly happy about it
What are your thoughts on wakanda forever

I have a 9-B character that I would like to use against 9-B mcu characters but her AP is 896.5 KJ

not sure if any 9-B characters in mcu are compatible with that without getting ap stomp.

so what happened in the revisions upgrade thread of the high 8-C and 8-A?

is that over?
Namor stays high 8-C and every one of those who scales to the Black Panthers are 8-C+ idk what the deal is with the Guardian though

So is Taika the equalivent of Bay? Because right now i smell that LaT and the whole Bayformers movies have some of similae problems
But more importantly, should we cancel Taika for ruining everything?

Back