• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's supposed to be ugly, it his whole thing!
marvelcharakter-modok-georgetarleton.jpg

latest.png

A-young-MODOK-and-an-older-one-talking-to-Hulk.jpg

latest.png
Dang, even the Avengers game got that right...

Not mcu related but what ability is it, if Character A saw a skill for the first time from another person and Character A was able to do the same immediately or in his own way?

so i finally watched the movie, and honestly you guys made me scared for nothing

the movie was actually good and solid, maybe some things i agree that i don't like like how Modok was handled in the final part, or the fact that Ant-Man didn't defeat Kang by himself

but apart from them the movie was good i would gave him a 7.0 or a 7.5

i think the movie is overhated honestly

Last edited:
Personally I thought it was meh. Not as bad as critics are saying but certainly not good. Kang is the only genuinely good part of the movie

so i finally watched the movie, and honestly you guys made me scared for nothing

the movie was actually good and solid, maybe some things i agree that i don't like like how Modok was handled in the final part, or the fact that Ant-Man didn't defeat Kang by himself

but apart from them the movie was good i would gave him a 7.0 or a 7.5

i think the movie is overhated honestly
Wait, did people ACTUALLY think SCOTT of all characters would solo Kang?

a suitless and weakened Kang,

nah just me,

i just love when a Main Protagonist defeat a very powerful character on their own, using either their skill or wits

they make them look strong and indipendent

its the most beatiful thing in the world for me

Depends on the context.

If it's something like in Fate UBW where Shirou defeats Gilgamesh because of very specific circumstances or Strange defeating Dormammu in the MCU, it's very cool.

If it's something like Lucifer Morningstar being defeated by Batman just because (it didn't happen but you get the idea), then it's just beyond stupid and shouldn't even exist.

For what it's worth, Kang is really defeated more by circumstances here since even without his armor, he crushes Scott.

I asked this question in the movie discussion but uh

if the quantum realm is basically a miniature universe within our universe.

Does this mean that our universe could be within a universe and we are their version of the quantum realm?

Depends on the context.

If it's something like in Fate UBW where Shirou defeats Gilgamesh because of very specific circumstances or Strange defeating Dormammu in the MCU, it's very cool.

If it's something like Lucifer Morningstar being defeated by Batman just because (it didn't happen but you get the idea), then it's just beyond stupid and shouldn't even exist.

For what it's worth, Kang is really defeated more by circumstances here since even without his armor, he crushes Scott.
definetly the first one kind of win,

for making you an example i love how Joseph Joestar defeats his enemies, and how Deku defeated both Gentle and Nagant

or everytime Luffy defeats someone strong

i love these kind of wins, either by wits or skill,

Scott will get a higher 9-B rating if MODOK's blast turns out to be higher than his already accepted value (won't thing will be). Scott is indeed getting a Quantumania key separately along with Wasp. Her new suit was able to damage Kang's planes
The highest 9-B feat Scott currently has listed on his profile is this durability feat, which puts him at 0.0023791240581524 tons, almost far enough into the tier to be 9-B+. If MODOK's blast can get even slightly higher results than that, everyone scaling to Ant-Man could at least get that added.

are there any guide books that talk about how the tesseract weapons on the first Cap America movie works?

Gotta question Namor's Regeneration, why isn't he qualified for Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars (Claw Marks), such as severe burns (Back Burns) or deep injuries (Clipped Wings)? At least for his Weakened Key since he was fine by the end of his fight with Shuri.

Or have his Full Power Key scale to the other Talokanil, who have shown Low-Mid for Regenerating after being shot in the chest point blank multiple times, or stabbed through the torso by a Vibranium Spear?

I need to rewatch the scenes, but there is also this part I just noticed on the Regeneration page
Instances of characters being wounded and inexplicably recovering off screen should not be taken as evidence of regeneration unless supported by further context.
Nameless Talokanil are shown to Regenerate from gun shot wounds within a few seconds (Shown early in the when they attacked the Americans). Later on, more no name Talokanil are shown to Regenerate from deep cuts and stabs wounds within seconds (Boston Bridge Fight) which were stated by Okoye to be "blows that should’ve killed them"

The only Talokanil that were shown to die from their wounds and unable to Regenerate were the ones that Nakia shot with "Sonic Rounds" within a lethal distance

And as I said Namor should get two Regeneration ratings for his Weakened Key and Full Power Key

Back