• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So is Taika the equalivent of Bay? Because right now i smell that LaT and the whole Bayformers movies have some of similae problems
But more importantly, should we cancel Taika for ruining everything?
well not excatly, Bay has just a unique style of making his movies, wich you can either hate or love depending on the people

Taika just took our beloved characters, transformed them into idiots, and completely disappointed us with his movie

I have a character that’s 896.5 kilojoules in AP

is there any 9-B mcu character that I can match with regarding that character without it being a AP stomp?

is there any 9-B mcu character that I can match with regarding that character without it being a AP stomp?

I believe the Netflix characters normal 9-B rating is around a megajoule since Kingpin survived an explosion that powerful in Hawkeye so maybe one of them

I believe the Netflix characters normal 9-B rating is around a megajoule since Kingpin survived an explosion that powerful in Hawkeye so maybe one of them
Yeah but yelena has a 2222.37344 kilojoule feat so even those guys are stronger since im pretty sure kingpin ~> yelena ap and durawise

Pretty sure it isn't that expensive since it is around 6 bucks for monthly
Hmmm not bad

though you can always just create a bunch of different accounts so that when 1 month trial ends for one account then you use another account you created.

(Now you can watch without paying, as long as keep on making new accounts)

Since he mentioned The Eternals this has every right to be in this thread🤷‍♀️ i don't make the rules

Anywho I will be seated🗿🗿

Back