• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So The Marvels character tier list

Captain Marvel- High 6-A (Travelled through a star at 0.27c and provided enough energy to restart it's nuclear reaction)

Dar-Benn- At least 7-A (Being the Supremor of the Kree Empire, should be stronger than Ronan The Accused). High 6-A with Energy Absorption (Can fight and harm Captain Marvel)

Monica Rambeau- At least 7-A (Can fight Dar-Benn). Higher with Energy Absorption (Managed to seal a tear in space-time)

Ms Marvel- At least 7-A (Can harm Dar-Benn). Higher with both the Quantum Bands.

9167304-ezgif-4-200f84f5e6.gif

I like how Odin just no sells a combined attack from the 10 rings and hela lightning

Based on Kang’s showings in Quantumania, he’d easily defeat the likes of Cull, whom Iron Man massively struggles with.

It really is frustrating to see people write him off as, “He was beat by Ant’s and Ant-Man”, when… that’s not quite true.

The Ant’s He fought were Massively Super-Human and had Tech FAR surpassing Tony’s. He only was taken down by them because his own henchman outfitted with his own tech that could power off his tech betrayed him and made him vulnerable.

And even then, Ant-Man couldn’t win. Kang was just a man in a depowered broken suit of Armor and it took Wasp w/ Blasters to beat him. Earlier in the fight before they got aide, Kang had Ant-Fam dead to rights. Couldn’t hurt him and were easily overpowered.

His loss to them comes with some MASSIVE Asterisks.

Dar-Benn- At least 7-A (Being the Supremor of the Kree Empire, should be stronger than Ronan The Accused)
Don't know if that's a good justification, I feel like the only reason she was Supremor was because she led the faction that won during the civil war, not exactly a proof she's indeed stronger than Ronan was

Based on Kang’s showings in Quantumania, he’d easily defeat the likes of Cull, whom Iron Man massively struggles with.

It really is frustrating to see people write him off as, “He was beat by Ant’s and Ant-Man”, when… that’s not quite true.

The Ant’s He fought were Massively Super-Human and had Tech FAR surpassing Tony’s. He only was taken down by them because his own henchman outfitted with his own tech that could power off his tech betrayed him and made him vulnerable.

And even then, Ant-Man couldn’t win. Kang was just a man in a depowered broken suit of Armor and it took Wasp w/ Blasters to beat him. Earlier in the fight before they got aide, Kang had Ant-Fam dead to rights. Couldn’t hurt him and were easily overpowered.

His loss to them comes with some MASSIVE Asterisks.
Problem is it doesn't matter. Yes, the ants were advanced, yes Modok helped and yes he was trashing Scott beyond belief. But the fact is, his first appearence still has him being overwhelmed by ants and losing to a relatively weak hero. Super-human or not, these were still ants and he's still losing to Ant-Man. The details don't matter (sort of), what matters is the perception. And the general perception is that the new great bad guy of the MCU, one supposed to be far worse than Thanos in scope, dangerosity and villainy, was defeated 1) in his first appearence 2) by Ant-Man 3) after being overwhelmed by ants. That's what will be remembered. And this is BAD.

9167304-ezgif-4-200f84f5e6.gif

I like how Odin just no sells a combined attack from the 10 rings and hela lightning
Does the lightning come from Hela or the Rings? In the shot, it seems to be emitted by the Rings and Hela seems to simply point out the direction or maybe projection energy or weapons (the shot is incomplete)

Does the lightning come from Hela or the Rings? In the shot, it seems to be emitted by the Rings and Hela seems to simply point out the direction or maybe projection energy or weapons (the shot is incomplete)
Hela is using the technique she learned in Ta Lo.

I’m hoping they don’t take out the Surtur vs Avengers one… I hope that’s the, “What if… Strange Supreme Intervened!”, Episode.

The electricity is from the Rings. Hela is shooting out Necroswords as per usual
Hela is using a spear and a shield. She isn't wearing her godly attire either. As shown in What If? S1 Ep2, Hela's crown is the source of her obsidian abilities.

At least, that's what I'm picking up.

As shown in What If? S1 Ep2, Hela's crown is the source of her obsidian abilities.
Hela can create her crown or make it disappear whenever she likes. She wasn't wearing her crown when she first threatened Thor and Loki to kneel, or when she created the Bloodaxe for Skurge

The crown isn't the source of Hela's obsidian abilities.

Hela can create her crown or make it disappear whenever she likes. She wasn't wearing her crown when she first threatened Thor and Loki to kneel, or when she created the Bloodaxe for Skurge

The crown isn't the source of Hela's obsidian abilities.
It's on the ground in the trailer, and she's using an inferior dragon scale spear. I thought I made my implication clear in that her clothing are part of it as well. Though, that could actually tie into her simply losing power from Asgard. That makes way more sense, given she wasn't nude when walking in the rain.

Whatever the case, she's not using her necro swords against Odin, that much is clear. We'll have to wait and see if my assumption is correct.

No.

Yeah, I looked at the scene again and I mistook some Einherjar weaponry or sth being launched away for Hela's Necroswords
You say no as if you know for a certainty. I reckon we could see another "Gof of Death".

Darwin portals into the MCU and picks up the crown. "Time for Mr. Terrific to get a little death-y."

Captain Carter vs Hydra Stomper
Hela gets banished to Earth
1980s Avengers vs Celestial Peter Quill
MCU 1600s (All the medieval stuff in the trailer)
The Tesseract lands in the Haudenosaunee Confederacy
Tony Stark ends up in Sakaar
Happy saves Christmas
Nove Force Nebula
Crossover episode
What does crossover episode mean

Happy saves Christmas
Nove Force Nebula
Crossover episode
Oh great so we won't have to wait that much to see Odin in action

Also, Celestial Quill sounds awesome

Don't know if that's a good justification, I feel like the only reason she was Supremor was because she led the faction that won during the civil war, not exactly a proof she's indeed stronger than Ronan was
She has the same Universal Weapon that Ronan has and was likely a former Accuser herself does that count?

Happy saves Christmas
Nove Force Nebula
Crossover episode
Sakaar is the worst one.

Stuffy delayed for Season 3

Surtur on Earth and What if... Wanda Watched Musicals Instead of Sitcoms.

Things we should see:

Iron Man vs Wen-Wu (Seriously, why are we getting Odin vs The Mandarin before he ever faces off against Tony. They should have the fight take place after Infinity War during the blip

The Red Room vs S.H.I.E.L.D (If Hawkeye either killed or never encountered Black Widow in Budapest, leaving Dreykov to grow even more powerful. We could probably even get Red Guardian vs Captain America with Dreykov breaking him out of prison once Steve becomes involved with the conflict)

HYDRA winning (Fascist world order vs a resistance group)

Wakanda and Talokan vs Starforce (Skrull end up in Wakanda causing the Kree to search for them, The Empire ends up becoming interesting in Vibranium. T'Chaka and Namor team-up...or Maybe even have it set during World War II to have Captain America, Azzuri, and Namor fighting together. You can even have Howard using Wakandan technology to properly create The Human Torch...The original one, Jim Hammond. You can do Starforce and HYDRA teaming up. Peggy Carter becoming Captain Marvel in this universe. Hell, I'm sure you can get Aisha involved as well if you wanted to create a 1940s Avengers team: Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Namor, Human Torch, Black Panther [Azzuri], Captain Marvel [Carter], Aisha, Ala [Ayo's grandmother; Dora Milaje]

Michelle Jones as Spider-Girl (Basically Spider-Man on Team Captain America, cause Michelle certainly isn't joining Tony. Hell, maybe when he tries to blackmail her into joining she'll just decided to betray him mid-airport battle. Basically Michelle versus the world as she attempts to do hero work while being labeled a criminal)

The Eternals Intervening (The Eternals decide to engage in other wordly non-deviant threats, seeing them in The Battle of New York or helping Thor with Malekith)

Back