• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, someone leaked the order of the What If episodes

1: What If... Nebula Joined the Nova Corps?

2: What If... Peter Quill Attacked Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

3: What If... Happy Hogan Saved Christmas?

4: What If... Iron Man Crashed into the Grandmaster?

5: What If... Captain Carter Fought the Hydra Stomper?

6: What If... The Avengers Assembled in 1602?

7: What If... Hela found the Ten Rings?

8: What If... Kahhori Reshaped the World?

9 : What If... Strange Supreme Intervened?

Okay, someone leaked the order of the What If episodes

1: What If... Nebula Joined the Nova Corps?

2: What If... Peter Quill Attacked Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

3: What If... Happy Hogan Saved Christmas?

4: What If... Iron Man Crashed into the Grandmaster?

5: What If... Captain Carter Fought the Hydra Stomper?

6: What If... The Avengers Assembled in 1602?

7: What If... Hela found the Ten Rings?

8: What If... Kahhori Reshaped the World?

9 : What If... Strange Supreme Intervened?
Shit, the Hela episode is one of the last

I'm hoping that Variant Odin has some new P&A that can be given to Sacred Timeline Odin. I'm not expecting any new powerscaling unless it's some statement by The Watcher like "Odin is the most powerful god in any universe" or something along those lines

I'm hoping that Variant Odin has some new P&A that can be given to Sacred Timeline Odin. I'm not expecting any new powerscaling unless it's some statement by The Watcher like "Odin is the most powerful god in any universe" or something along those lines
Honestly I’m hoping every episode this season has really concrete scaling to the Sacred Timeline like the Strange Supreme episode does

Like What If? S1Ep5 starting off with Hulk crashing to Earth?
There was some inconsistencies like the Avengers still being together in that universe even before Hulk arrived sort of suggesting that Civil War never happened (or they just forgot when writing the episode).

There was some inconsistencies like the Avengers still being together in that universe even before Hulk arrived sort of suggesting that Civil War never happened (or they just forgot when writing the episode).
Well, like, Tony called Steve. Simply as that. Zombies are a thing, probably time to get the band back together.

Inconsistencies are strewn throughout the MCU, like Vision's base form being the Thor cosplay and his red form. I don't see why that should keep RECENTLY branched realities from scaling.

Literally every reality scales unless their is explicit states difference in their backstory/powers a tiny change from another character in their story doesn’t automatically invalidate their scaling

So

Dar-Benn: At least 9-B (Was a former Starforce member), possibly 7-A (Became an Accuser and later the Supremor of the Kree Empire, that should make her close to Ronan). High 6-A with the Universal Weapon (Can harm Captain Marvel) and the Quantum Band

Captain Marvel- High 6-A (Pushed through a star with at least 0.27c speed)

Monica Rambeau- At least 9-B (Can easily overpower Kree soldiers) | High 6-A (Fought evenly with Dar-Benn)

Ms Marvel gets a new High 6-A key (Fought evenly with Dar-Benn) as we think her Aladna costume gave her a boost

Box Office for “The Marvel’s” ain’t looking so hot. This movie may not pass $300M. Hell, from the looks of it, It’ll be lucky to reach $210M at the WW Box Office. The first “true” MCU FLOP
vince-mcmahon-crying-sad.webp

Literally every reality scales unless their is explicit states difference in their backstory/powers a tiny change from another character in their story doesn’t automatically invalidate their scaling
I mean I used to argue the same but there’s been massive CRTs on here where What If scaling has been rejected so that’s just the way it is right now

I mean I used to argue the same but there’s been massive CRTs on here where What If scaling has been rejected so that’s just the way it is right now
Yeah because the site just doesn’t use common since like party thor obviously he scales to that version of mainline Thor for them to say no he doesn’t is just silly

Last edited:
Yeah because the site just doesn’t use common since like party thor obviously he scales to that version of mainline Thor for them to say no he doesn’t is just silly
But does he? Loki had the potential to be the God of Stories, but Thor held him back. Therefore, without Loki, Party Thor is fodder.

Court rulings are not the end all be all determiner of whether someone is innocent in reality. Just a friendly reminder.
I have to disagree. The only times people are found not guilty of a crime when they aren’t innocent is if there is not enough evidence to conclusively say they are guilty (When it is heavily implied they are), or evidence was tampered with / Improperly handled (OJ beat his charges “primarily” bc of this).

In this case, there are witness testimony, video evidence and medical evidence / testimony (that we know of). So if he beats this case after all this evidence is evaluated, there should be no scrutiny in “this” situation. The other allegations from his past is a separate issue and nobody has proof to substantiate them.

Back