• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
A universal thread to discuss all things Phase 4 MCU related.

Please spoiler tag if need be. Additionally, it'd be helpful to mark what show/episode/movie you're spoiler tagging for.

Current Upcoming Release Dates:

(Blue Indicates Disney+ Series)

Phase 5
  • Ant-Man: Quantumania - Feb 17th 2023
  • Secret Invasion - Spring 2023
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - May 5th, 2023
  • The Marvels - July 28th 2023
  • Loki (Season 2) - Summer 2023
  • Echo - Summer 2023
  • Blade - Nov. 3rd 2023
  • Iron Heart - Fall 2023
  • Agatha: Coven of Chaos - Winter 2023
  • Daredevil: Born Again - Spring 2024
  • Captain America: New World Order - May 3rd 2024
  • Thunderbolts - July 26th 2024

Phase 6​

• Fantastic 4 - Nov. 8th 2024
  • Avengers: The Kang Dynasty - May 2nd 2025
  • Avengers: Secret Wars - November 7th 2025

Last edited:
I just saw that on social media. I don't think its poster; it seems like its concept art made as gift to the cast and crew, but still pretty awesome though.

Strange didn't have the necklace on in endgame. Either there was a mistake made in the concept art that got missed, or the eye makes a return in some way. I mean we are going to be dealing with multiversal timeline shit here, so its not out of the realm of possibilities.

Also, Pretty relieved that I didn't see anything confirming the rumors that they were gonna make Loki genderfluid
that wasn't really a concern of mine he's really always been and not even just limited to gender and that was actually a confirmation not just a rumor but yeah THAT ASIDE HOWEVER A literal infinite multiverse all confirmed separate space times were literally forcefully merged into one timeline by the TVA that's some serious power and the fact that they send their goons to reset altering timelines is like insane

I watched back we got statements for "countless" timelines and that the multiverse war threatened to destroy "everything" in the literal sense

Well, at least Doctor Strange has some help.

First episode definitely lived up to my expectations. Background visuals and the writing was great so far. This means huge things for the cosmology of the MCU going forward. I do wonder how all this timeline stuff with the TVA relates to what the ancient one said to hulk in endgame about timelines and how infinity stones effect them. That infinity stone scene was absolutely nuts, and that's immediate sign the TVA means real shit when they view ******* infinity stones of all things as being good paper weights and something you can just casually keep in a desk drawer.

Btw, the TVA is absolutely qualified for a civilization profile, but we can start working on that towards the end of the series as there's still a lot left to learn about the TVA.

That infinity stone scene was absolutely nuts, and that's immediate sign the TVA means real shit when they view ******* infinity stones of all things as being good paper weights and something you can just casually keep in a desk drawer.
Right their presence is show as massive right from the start, I'm all for it.
Btw, the TVA is absolutely qualified for a civilization profile, but we can start working on that towards the end of the series as there's still a lot left to learn about the TVA.
Finally have another one for the MCU🙏 and it's definitely for the best to wait until the later near the conclusion of the series to compile and make them a profile with notable individuals having their own.The 3 Timekeepers who did that insane feat definitely need their own page together though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back