• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with a big scaling chain for the fastest combat applicable speed feat in the verse (We're not doing another JoJo's) but I'm pretty sure Spider-Man should scale in some way, maybe with Spider Sense

I don't agree with a massive scaling chain for the fastest combat applicable speed feat in the verse (We're not doing another JoJo) but I'm pretty sure Spider-Man should scale in some way, maybe with Spider Sense
personal I feel like there absolutely has to be a disconnect between the street tiers and cap tier people and another with spidey who I personally believe should still scale higher than them with spidey senses since his body can keep up with doctor strange with spidey senses when he's in the Astral plane and everything is slowed

I never really had a problem with MHS+ street levelers either though it makes me wish DCEU Batman should be at MHS+ too with a possible rating

Personally believe they have absolutely no reason to scale to spidey by NWH like he only interact with the other Spidey's and Strange who has went up against high tiers consistently at the very least Spidey's spidey senses should scale to ther higher end shit

I'm back from the abyss of sleep to BEAT THE ASS OF ALL THE NAY SAYERS WITH STATEMENTS LIKE THIS:

Taking it to his official Instagram, the actor shared a brand new workout video and while the clip in itself does not reveal anything about Thor: Love and Thunder, it's the caption that's currently drawing attention. Hemsworth wrote that not only will he be his fittest playing the character in the film, the God of Thunder, too, will be the strongest he's been in the Waititi-helmed project.

Physically, Hemsworth has been notably bigger while filming Thor: Love and Thunder as seen in both official and unofficial set images. Previously, the actor mentioned that he had been at his fittest in his years playing the character, but this is the first time that he's explicitly said that his real-life physicality will factor in the movie's narrative.

I've told yall this before but this will be pretty blatant for Thor to do this feat with no extra strings attatched even as @KLOL506 said Thor's feat lowballed to hell using even pluto get around 3.8ish petatons putting him solidly at 6-A at the very very least

That's definitely very good, not necessarily a 6-A proof but still supports the idea of a massive upgrade

Mjolnir apparently caused an earthquake when it rose. Probably not gonna warrant anything higher than current stats, but it's an interesting feat
8522438-0311953878-unkno.png

Last edited:
Said this in the DCEU discussion thread so I figured I'd say it here as well because I feel like we've all had our experiences with the toxic side od the DCEU fandom if ya know what i mean (Snyder cultist 👀) but I'll say it here as well lol that I'm genuinely happy to some degree that the MCU Thor is above the DCEU as a whole.

My only real reason for being happy that MCU Thor is over the DCEU is because Snyder cultist make it absolutely ******* insufferable to have anything remotely side to side next to it or try and one up the MCU when they have good feats and shit going for them and it genuinely annoys me so it'll be a big blow to them when they see that Supes and the rest of the DCEU isn't all that

Other than that yeah I'm generally happy both verses are getting deserved upgrades, its just for me the DCEU is tainted with a different kinda toxicity than the MCU like I'd rather deal with a film bro who's a wannabe critic and people who have genuine reason for having a mixed opinion about MCU shit than obsessive fanboys and have to see all kinds of behind the scenes drama and ****** up shit.

It may sound bad but I'm genuinely happy the MCU has stuff over it though I wish it were just better all around in the DCEU's part so I can enjoy them both wholeheartedly

...there's something that's strangely becoming consistent in the MCU when it comes to gods...

Egyptian Gods lets use Konshu for example for obvious reasons is At least 5-B, up to 4-A but having moon shit and star shit specifically

Thor and Zeus for that matter both gods ofc sill have shit that's lowballed at least 6-A+(if we use pluto) but for all intensive purposes we'll say High 6-A something that could greatly affect the moon(in a similar vein to konshu though obviously the latter has a better feat)

Now Prime Surtur has a what 6-B or low 6-B destruction feat from him destroying asguard with us knowing that Odin slapped him up in his prime so Odin likely could be much higher in his prime(could potentially be 6-A+ or high 6-A depending on any new statements that we may or may not get) however the kicker with Odin that Thor doesn't have is that damn Star feat we've been neglecting for forever but as of the celestials and egyptian gods we've seen two seperate types of gods now who have some control over stars to some extent and considering the now 6-A+/high 6-A shit with Thor and Zeus being a moon feat similar to some konshu shit on top of him for sure being above Surtur who could destroy asguard in 1 strike in his prime it makes me wonde about the validity of us ignoring Odin having star shit and being potentially around the same level as this Thor in his prime if not though he should still be objectively above surtur whose gonna be "at least high 6-C" anyways

Stg if we get any statements or see any other gods have star shit we're revising odin because it'd be absolutely ridiculous to not take his feats seriously (already feeling like it is a little ridiculous tbh)

******* even ego is even 6-A durability wise and is High 6-B with his expansion like bruh idk

The gods in the verse are pretty damn consistent when they're at their full power or potential (Zeus is literally being presented as having been a lazy party looking god as of late and his Lightning bolt can still match Gorr that's a casual 6-A and high 6-A on his part)

So the possibility of Tier 4 Odin is back?

IIRC the only one to harm Odin, after he beat Surtur and banished Hela, was Laufey, and we don't even know how he did it.
Personally I don't believe it's entirely too far fetched to consider it if its a rating similar to konshu it's not necessarily combat applicable for most cases but it should be noted

Something like 6-B(for slapping up prime surtur who could blow up asguard),or even 6-A+/ High 6-A(if we get any new statements) and 4-C(blah blah star shit)

Edit: to specify the star shit with odin is happening if I see another god damn god character manipute the stars or have some kinda statement(i should honest scour the thor movies to see some shit)

Last edited:
Personally I don't believe it's entirely too far fetched to consider it if its a rating similar to konshu it's not necessarily combat applicable foe most cases but it should be noted
Khonsu's currently rated as unknown physically, shouldn't he physically be equal to or stronger than his Avatar physically, and stronger in his giant size?

Now imagine this, what if when Odin said that Awakened Thor was stronger than him, he was referring to his current level of power? AKA old, out of shape, Odin?

Pre-Awakening Thor < Old Odin < Awakened Thor < Hela < Surtur < Prime Odin

Khonsu's currently rated as unknown physically, shouldn't he physically be equal to or stronger than his Avatar physically, and stronger in his giant size?
I'd think so I mean him and ammit were slamming into Pillar's and rock and shit in their scuffle in the pyramid I don't see why he wouldn't be wall+ too for his small form at least

He had to be referring to his old self because he narratively beats the shit out of prime surtur I'm pretty sure it's stated so in that same film
So Prime Odin could potentially scale to Thor in L&T because if you think about it, Thor awakened his powers late in Ragnarok, and got beat up by Thanos early in IW, did nothing but eat and drink for five years in EG.

Basically, he remained physically stagnant during all that time and did nothing to improve his new base level of power.

But in L&T he worked himself back in shape, and trained to become stronger than ever before. Which is improving his new base level of power.

...there's something that's strangely becoming consistent in the MCU when it comes to gods...

Egyptian Gods lets use Konshu for example for obvious reasons is At least 5-B, up to 4-A but having moon shit and star shit specifically

Thor and Zeus for that matter both gods ofc sill have shit that's lowballed at least 6-A+(if we use pluto) but for all intensive purposes we'll say High 6-A something that could greatly affect the moon(in a similar vein to konshu though obviously the latter has a better feat)

Now Prime Surtur has a what 6-B or low 6-B destruction feat from him destroying asguard with us knowing that Odin slapped him up in his prime so Odin likely could be much higher in his prime(could potentially be 6-A+ or high 6-A depending on any new statements that we may or may not get) however the kicker with Odin that Thor doesn't have is that damn Star feat we've been neglecting for forever but as of the celestials and egyptian gods we've seen two seperate types of gods now who have some control over stars to some extent and considering the now 6-A+/high 6-A shit with Thor and Zeus being a moon feat similar to some konshu shit on top of him for sure being above Surtur who could destroy asguard in 1 strike in his prime it makes me wonde about the validity of us ignoring Odin having star shit and being potentially around the same level as this Thor in his prime if not though he should still be objectively above surtur whose gonna be "at least high 6-C" anyways

Stg if we get any statements or see any other gods have star shit we're revising odin because it'd be absolutely ridiculous to not take his feats seriously (already feeling like it is a little ridiculous tbh)
So far, Egyptian Gods are at the top of the food chain and will likely stay that way even with Love & Thunder but yeah, it's good gods in the MCU are consistent. If Thor gets straight-up 6-A/High 6-A feats, I hope we can make Odin scale ot him (Zeus already has some good potential for high tier stuff)

I would love to see Mesopotamian Gods in the verse but I don't know if they have a big role in the comics

So Prime Odin could potentially scale to Thor in L&T because if you think about it, Thor awakened his powers late in Ragnarok, and got beat up by Thanos early in IW, did nothing but eat and drink for five years in EG.

Basically, he remained physically stagnant during all that time and did nothing to improve his new base level of power.

But in L&T he worked himself back in shape, and trained to become stronger than ever before. Which is improving his new base level of power.
I mean shit yeah that's essentially what happens and even endgame Thor still is stronger than himself in IW when he awakened not too long prior but still yeah he remains stagnant for the most part until this movie where we see him actually train with his god abilities and shit and get back in shape

He could be "at least" and same for Ammit (I was actually planning on making a profile for her)
She deserves a profile for sure but on that note Harrow does too if he doesn't
So far, Egyptian Gods are at the top of the food chain and will likely stay that way even with Love & Thunder but yeah, it's good gods in the MCU are consistent. If Thor gets straight-up 6-A/High 6-A feats, I hope we can make Odin scale ot him (Zeus already has some good potential for high tier stuff)

I would love to see Mesopotamian Gods in the verse but I don't know if they have a big role in the comics
Yeah Egyptian gods are OD like no wonder Yu-Gi-Oh makes them a big deal lol but seriously yeah they're at the top then average celestials and then Greek and Norse gods it seems but the more gods the better I want to see more shit to bask in consistency

I mean shit yeah that's essentially what happens and even endgame Thor still is stronger than himself in IW when he awakened not too long prior but still yeah he remains stagnant for the most part until this movie where we see him actually train with his god abilities and shit and get back in shape
Can't wait to see what he'll be capable of now, same for Gorr and Zeus (especially if Zeus actually created his lightning bolt by himself, that would not only give him Creation in his abilities, it would also mean the bolt is truly an extension of his power so any feat associated with it would be his to)

Should I put what I've brought up about the gods in the high 6-C thread or save it for after love and thunder(I'm thinking after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back