• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Collector stuff was an accident and Carina was far from being strong enough to even hold it.
That only helps that point though. Because the same thing was going to happen to Xandar if the power stone touched it and its backed later on by Thanos remote using the stone. Whenever it touches something big it rapidly envelops it, if its small like Quill or Ronan it takes time to cover their bodies. The reaction is just proportional to the object in contact with the stone.

Ladies and gentlemen, the true villain of MCU
images

Didn't watch it, what happened?
They used composite Hal Jordan GA vs Alien X basically, and he won via time travel and cutting off Ben's arm.

A lot of salt originated from people saying Alien X would be immune to that/able to counter the time travel or the Omnitrix being able to auto-transform Ben before he got his arm cut off.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to call you Ben 10 bro in reference to the NFT-bros
"NFT-bros", are you signing your death certificate my boi?
There’s a Ben 10 discord?! Why didn’t anyone tell me about it
DM me.
Wait...Ben 10 vs GL? What was that?
The thing everybody brings up when you even dare hint at the existence of Ben 10.
Didn't watch it, what happened?
LMAO, keep it that way, it's a blessing that you don't know, trust me.
So yet another case of salty fanboys who didn't like their favorite character lost in a video that isn't even "official", okay
It's the "perfect storm" as people called it. Like even DB peeps themselves expected AX to win. Like both sides agreed that Hal would put up a fight and then Ben would pull out AX and it'd be game over. Kuro even made a video on how Ben could beat Hal without AX... and then Hal (rightfully) won and all hell broke loose.

It's the "perfect storm" as people called it. Like even DB peeps themselves expected AX to win. Like both sides agreed that Hal would put up a fight and then Ben would pull out AX and it'd be game over. Kuro even made a video on how Ben could beat Hal without AX... and then Hal (rightfully) won and all hell broke loose.
Bruh, I just got to the comments on that video, it's so funny

Honestly wasn't expecting to see talk about DB here I thought it was dragon ball talk at first but yall are talking about the whole other DB😭😭 I absolutely hate that channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back