• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those two were outlined in the revision here right? Since it's just one page and 2 small changes, it should be fine.

I disagree with the notion Soul Stone can be used to "negate illusions", that was a very hyper specific scenario where Strange makes multiple of himself but Thanos recognizes the one who had a soul i.e. the original Doctor Strange.

If anything it is Strange's illusion's weakness there rather than Thanos' competence.
Honestly I don't see the problem with illusion negation here. He was able to get rid of all the illusions, and illusionary copies don't have souls by default assumption anyway.

I don't think anything can be debated over this, Therefir assume something that is clear-cut wrong, as anyone can see in the very video that the OP posted, we don't use the calc, simple as that.

Now on other things
  • The statement of Odin being stronger than Surtur must be shown.
  • I don't think Surtur caused the first shockwave, but rather the core of asgard before processing to fully wipe the realm. Albeit he did tanked it so is still scalable, I think.
  • I do agree with Thanos having a variable range with each stone. But disagree with the notion of Soul Stone directly negating the illusions, rather than just simply working as a radar.

I don't think anything can be debated over this, Therefir assume something that is clear-cut wrong, as anyone can see in the very video that the OP posted, we don't use the calc, simple as that.

Now on other things
  • The statement of Odin being stronger than Surtur must be shown.
  • I don't think Surtur caused the first shockwave, but rather the core of asgard before processing to fully wipe the realm. Albeit he did tanked it so is still scalable, I think.
  • I do agree with Thanos having a variable range with each stone. But disagree with the notion of Soul Stone directly negating the illusions, rather than just simply working as a radar.
Admittedly, the moon in a later scene does looks radically different from right after Thanos threw the meteors, as shown here.

Fragments of the of the crust seems to be separeting from the main body, but they are still close to the orbit of the moon. While only negligible pieces are falling, likely an after effect of the TK-ed meteors (As they appear way after Thanos makes the move).

"I do agree with Thanos having a variable range with each stone. But disagree with the notion of Soul Stone directly negating the illusions, rather than just simply working as a radar."

But he was also shown to get rid of each of the illusions though. He detected which one was the real Strange and then got rid of every other illusion.

I haven't got anything else to add regarding the moon surface stuff.

Okay. No problem.

If somebody writes a summary of the current issues that need to be evaluated, I can send notifications to some staff members who are not overly well-informed about this verse to help us out afterwards.

Okay. No problem.

If somebody writes a summary of the current issues that need to be evaluated, I can send notifications to some staff members who are not overly well-informed about this verse to help us out afterwards.
It's the opposite, we need knowledgable staff members to help us out, as they know the MCU and would have the best input for it (Other staff input are perfectly fine, but call knowledgable staff 1st). I can apply the results to the issues on the profiles.

The final issues:

1. A bit more input for the Moon Feat (Should the feat be removed???)
2. Should Illusion Negation be added???

Thanos certainly affected a large part of the Moon's surface, but it seems he didn't throw all the rocks, so I guess my Space Stone calc can't be used.
Thank you for the input. That makes sense to me.

Well, there are some new issues to evaluate here.

I agree with Newendigo. If that's the case, then I guess it should be probably be removed, doubly so if the original calcer agrees as well.

I agree with Newendigo and Impress on removing the soul stone ability. Perhaps it's more of an enhanced senses thing?

So should we go with Newendigo's and Impress' interpretations then?

However, I am not sure what the profile pages currently say, and what needs to be changed.

Okay, but what, if any, statistics need to be changed?

Okay. That is probably fine then.

However, please remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back