• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gungir is at High 6-A, and in this scene we saw Pre-Awakening Thor and Mjolnir getting hit repeatedly by Gungir, and Mjolnir was able to break the Bifrost Bridge after being hit repeatedly, and in later productions Hulk is able to damage the bridge and Thanos is able to damage Hulk, and everyone scales in a chain. The AP of Gungir users and everyone who scales to Pre-Awakening Thor should be High 6-A.

So your argument is that the Rainbow Bridge is High 6-A in durability... because Gungnir has High 6-A AP?
Gungir High 6-A has both AP and Durability because they exchanged blows with Mjolnir many times. and the Bifrost Bridge has High 6-A Durability because it withstood Mjolnir blows many times.

Pretty sure the literal exact same thing you've brought up in the op has been rejected in the past like maybe 3 times and not even long ago either. You haven't even provided any new evidence so I don't even see why I should take this thread seriously atm

Pretty sure the literal exact same thing you've brought up in the op has been rejected in the past like maybe 3 times and not even long ago either. You haven't even provided any new evidence so I don't even see why I should take this thread seriously atm
I know that Captain Marvel's solar calculation was High 6-A before, but later a calculation with Low 4-C emerged, which has nothing to do with our topic. And I have never seen a crt before that says Pre-Awakening Thor should be High 6-A (Pre-alAwakening Thor is currently in 6-B). If you have seen it, I would appreciate it if you could post the crt.

I know that Captain Marvel's solar calculation was High 6-A before, but later a calculation with Low 4-C emerged, which has nothing to do with our topic. And I have never seen a crt before that says Pre-Awakening Thor should be High 6-A (Pre-alAwakening Thor is currently in 6-B). If you have seen it, I would appreciate it if you could post the crt.
Literally not what im talking about never said a thing about captain marvel as the high 6-A was just her entering the star to perform the low 4-C feat.

I'm talking about your actual argument

16 page crt covering infinitely more than what you're using without any scans and from already rejected reasonings for the specifc thing you're trying to propose

I'm talking about your actual argument
IMO, I think someone should revise the Gungir profile because as it is right now, it makes it seem that it's High 6-A no matter who uses it. Would help making it easier for new users to understand the scaling in place.

Maybe it should have two keys? One for "Used by Others (Loki & Pre-Awakened Thor)" which would scale to Pre-Awakened Thor (6-B) & Depowered Hela (High 6-B), and another for "Used by Odin (High 6-A, likely 5-B)"

Option 1: Used by Others | Used by Odin

Varies from 6-B (Loki's feats against Thor) up to High 6-B (Thor's feats against Hela). | High 6-A, likely 5-B (Odin's usage of his powers through it)

Option 2: Revise it to something similar to Mjolnir

Mjolnir: Varies depending on the user, up to at least 5-A, likely higher

Gungir: Varies depending on the user, up to at least High 6-A, likely 5-B

IMO, I think someone should revise the Gungir profile because as it is right now, it makes it seem that it's High 6-A no matter who uses it. Would help making it easier for new users to understand the scaling in place.

Maybe it should have two keys? One for "Used by Others (Loki & Pre-Awakened Thor)" which would scale to Pre-Awakened Thor (6-B) & Depowered Hela (High 6-B), and another for "Used by Odin (High 6-A, likely 5-B)"

Varies from 6-B (Loki's feats against Thor) up to High 6-B (Thor's feats against Hela). | High 6-A, likely 5-B (Odin's usage of his powers through it)

Yeah I can agree to this

Make sense

16 page crt covering infinitely more than what you're using without any scans and from already rejected reasonings for the specifc thing you're trying to propose

This is crt 2 years ago and the characters already have the skills in the OP section. Hela's High 6-B is from Casket of Ancient Winter, Bifrost is at High 6-A level... Additionally, Tony Stark stated that the amount of energy emitted by the Infinity Gauntlet was at the continent level. The argument I present is that Pre-Awakening Thor, who was 6-B, received scales from Gungir, who was High 6-A.

The biggest feat at the moment is that it damages Hela, and it's not like Odin is going to use it at a likely 5-B level, because there are people who use weapons that are lower than their base level. And it was used by Thor on Ragnarok, which is High 6-B, but his achievement is High 6-A.

The biggest feat at the moment is that it damages Hela,

It damages and blocks attacks from a High 6-B Hela when it was used by Thor

and it's not like Odin is going to use it at a likely 5-B level, because there are people who use weapons that are lower than their base level.

You do know that Odin is High 6-A, likely 5-B right? And Gungir is stated to channel the Odin Force? Therefore Gungir would scale to Odin via him channeling his power through it.

And it was used by Thor on Ragnarok, which is High 6-B,

Pre-Awakening Thor who's 6-B, and is only able to contend with Hela through Gungir and skill.

but his achievement is High 6-A.

It wouldn't be it Gungir were formatted in a similar fashion to Mjolnir

It damages and blocks attacks from a High 6-B Hela when it was used by Thor

You do know that Odin is High 6-A, likely 5-B right? And Gungir is stated to channel the Odin Force? Therefore Gungir would scale to Odin via him channeling his power through it.

Pre-Awakening Thor who's 6-B, and is only able to contend with Hela through Gungir and skill.

It wouldn't be it Gungir were formatted in a similar fashion to Mjolnir
What I'm trying to say is that Hela is High 6-A with accelerated development, Likely 5-B Because as long as she stayed on Asgard, her power increased. And since Thor Post-Awakening damaged Hela with Gungir, shouldn't it be High 6-A? As you said, it depends on the user, like Mjolnir, and in addition, you can make it at least 6-B like Power Stone.

Last edited:
What I'm trying to say is that Hela is High 6-A with accelerated development, Likely Low 5-B because her power was increasing as long as she stayed at Minimum.

Thor never damaged that Hela with Gungir though? That version of Hela was the one that got up from Awakened Thor's Biggest Lightning Bolt.

And since Thor Post-Awakening damaged Hela with Gungir, shouldn't it be High 6-A?

Thor no longer had Gungir by that point though?

And even then, IIRC Depowered Hela was supposed to lose her "up to High 6-A, likely 5-B with Accelerated Development" and get it replaced with "far higher with Accelerated Development". And no, Depowered Hela doesn't scale to Eternal Flame Surtur because the Surtur that she attacked still hadn't regained his full power/size (4km)

800m Surtur would just scale above Depowered Hela

Thor never damaged that Hela with Gungir though? That version of Hela was the one that got up from Awakened Thor's Biggest Lightning Bolt.

Thor no longer had Gungir by that point though?

And even then, IIRC Depowered Hela was supposed to lose her "up to High 6-A, likely 5-B with Accelerated Development" and get it replaced with "far higher with Accelerated Development". And no, Depowered Hela doesn't scale to Eternal Flame Surtur because the Surtur that she attacked still hadn't regained his full power/size (4km)

800m Surtur would just scale above Depowered Hela
What you said confused me, so I'll ask one question. At which moment in the ragnarok movie Hela was High 6-A, Likely 5-B?

What you said confused me, so I'll ask one question. At which moment in the ragnarok movie Hela was High 6-A, Likely 5-B?

Never. She was never supposed to have High 6-A, Likely 5-B tiers in her Depowered Key.

The only reason it's there in the first place is just to list the upper limit of her Accelerated Development which is just her Full Power key (High 6-A, likely 5-B)

I guess there's nothing more to add. All it takes is for someone to correct Gungir's profile as you say.

Thank you everyone for your time and answers and contributions🙏

Back