• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Didn't think I'd do another so soon. Alright
Hela:
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Destroyed the floor of Asgard's palace, the floor being durable enough to withstand Gungnir taps powerful enough to shake the entire Asgard. Effortlessly cleaved through Thor's flesh and armor. Knocked out Awakened Thor twice, and badly injured him and Valkyrie. Slammed Thor through Bifrost's shards when weakened, breaking them. Cut through Skurge's armor, and crushed Mjolnir with one hand, which are both made of Uru. Fought with Odin in his prime, who could not stop her and resorted to imprisoning her with his magic instead), likely higher (Was almost comparable to peak Odin at her prime. Was termed by Odin to have "limitless" power, and was even afraid of her. Drew blood from Surtur when he had just obtained the Eternal Flame. Termed the Casket of Ancient Winters as "weak", which can freeze horizon-spanning landscapes near instantly. Uru is made up of Neutron Star Material)
I was told that the Casket of Ancient Winters' feat is hax and not AP, and that the justification should be removed. If that part's wrong, then please tell me

Also wanted to point out for Valkyrie:
Attack Potency: At least Multi-City Block level, likely higher (Superior to Loki and most Warrior Maidens. Stronger than regular Asgardians. Knocked the Hulk down with a kick. Briefly knocked down a distracted Hela by jumping on her). Higher with Dragonfang (Impaled Hela. Should be comparable to other Asgardian weaponry. Killed a Leviathan)
She didn't use Dragonfang to kill the Leviathan. She used a random spear. Dragonfang was lost when she stabbed Hela with it and Thor blasted the rainbow bridge. That part should be changed to weaponry. And again, Leviathans have 7-B durability now thanks to Iron Man's 200 petawatt lasers so that should be upgraded too (I think)

Last edited:
The Casket of Ancient Winters' feat is apparently hax and not AP, so that justification should be removed
irrelevant. Her justification isn't that she can use it, it's that she treats something that would be higher than island level environmental damage-wise as weak, altho it's obviously not enough of a justification by itself

irrelevant. Her justification isn't that she can use it, it's that she treats something that would be higher than island level environmental damage-wise as weak, altho it's obviously not enough of a justification by itself
I was told that it should be removed. And I never said it is about her using it. I'm saying that the Casket is using hax to freeze stuff and not AP

I was told that it should be removed.
I mean whether it's your idea or not doesn't change the fact that I disagree
And I never said it is about her using it. I'm saying that the Casket is using hax to freeze stuff and not AP
but again, calling something with higher hax range than your attack potency "weak" doesn't make much sense, so it definitively works as a justification when there's like 3 more and it's "likely"

Isn't necessarily multi continental as it could be done overtime within reasonable amount. It could be done at Island and Country levels of freezing as well
Is still implied to be kinda fast
The standard for doing is nearly moon
Doesn't seem implied iy took long enough so iy can went from near moon to country or something 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes but we do see what it’s like currently. At most we can assume it was like a normal planet but …. ya know, ice and after literal centuries, it still hasn’t fallen apart despite the Casket being what sustains it. That means the Casket isn’t necessarily doing that much since it would only be preventing what little “damage” the planet suffers.

I agree with the OP. Also I'd just like to add, for the Chitauri page. The command ship has At most 7-B as it's a durability for
Was destroyed by a nuclear missile strong enough to destroy New York City
That... is not a durability feat, and secondly, assuming the nuke destroys the entirety of New York, that would be 6-C and not 7-B. The command ship's durability should just be Unknown.

Well regardless of what was said in the past as long as they are provably canon it should be fine. IIRC the vast majority of MCU comics are canon although someone might want to make a quick check. The Valkyrie stuff seems fine assuming there's no issue with that.

For the Casket, Revan Laha calculated a specific feat of freezing a town or something like that, while the statement that the Casket could cause an ice age would be Tier 6.

Although I'm not a big fan of that even being on her profile to be frank when it's not really equipment she uses.

Well regardless of what was said in the past as long as they are provably canon it should be fine. IIRC the vast majority of MCU comics are canon although someone might want to make a quick check. The Valkyrie stuff seems fine assuming there's no issue with that.

For the Casket, Revan Laha calculated a specific feat of freezing a town or something like that, while the statement that the Casket could cause an ice age would be Tier 6.

Although I'm not a big fan of that even being on her profile to be frank when it's not really equipment she uses.
I Think there Was an statament from russo which helped to make consistency so i Think is fine
He bassically give exemple of losing a bunch of 30 megatons nuke as exemple of why not knowing what happened with hulk and Thor is bad
Also the casket stuff is based on hela seeing it as weak rather than her using it

Can somebody remind me what we currently need to do and what have been accepted here please?

Casket's fine as a supporting feat really, Hela calling it 'weak' implies it lacks power in general, not that it lacks combat-applicable power by our definitions. I don't think we'd have any problems if it was some instance where, say, some terraforming macguffin was called weak, and it's not her main justification anyway.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Can somebody summarise which staff members that think what here please?

Back