• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Dormammu tries to solo your verse

MCU Dorammu Lets see here(Note Some of these are my favorite universes some are not).

I just want to see how far Dormmamu could getT

Vampire Hunter D:Stops

Stellaris:Stops

Warhammer 40k:Stops

Spawn Universe:Stops

Bobo-bobo-bobobo:Solos

SCP Universe:Solos until Tier 1 or Tier 2 units come.

Dies Irae:Stops

Re:Creator:Solos

He-man Masters of the Universe:Stops

Blazblue:Stops

Guilty Gear:Stops

Transformers:Stops

Tenci Muyo!:Stops

Shin Megami Tensei:Stops

World of Darkness:Stops

Wait MCU Dormammu solos Bobobobo? Couldn't Bobobo just Plot Manip em for the win plus his Type 8?

Bloodborne: Not seeing any resistance to Madness Manip so Moon Presence stands there? Doubt they can beat him though.

Darkest Dungeon: Again Madness manip is a thing and so is the Farmstead but I doubt they win.

Soul Calibur: Yells gg

Jojo: Errrrr probably not? Beyond is a thing.

Guilty Gear: Sol flings his passives.

Blazblue: Terumi flings his hax.

Warhammer: Magnus thinks, dunno if he stops before then or not

DC Comics: Gets one-shot by mid-tiers.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Destroys canon JoJo, unsure about Heaven Ascension DIO or Novel Kars.

Hunter x Hunter: Dormammu obliterates.

One Piece: Dormammu destroys.

Mob Psycho 100: Dormammu destroys.

Bloodborne: Can he kill Formless Oedon?

Call of Duty: Richtofen seals. Monty erases from existence or BFRs to Dark Aether.

DOOM: Dormammu destroys.

Harry Potter: Gonna be a big fat YIKES from me dog.

Warhammer 40K: As stated above, random Daemon one-shots accidentally.

Witcher: Soloes, unless he incons with Gaunter but I find this unlikely.

Half-Life: "The Seven Hour War again, except this time we won't last seven seconds!"

As for me:

• Calvin and Hobbes: Curbstomps
  • Blue's Clues: Curbstomps
  • Real Life History: The World experiences the armeggadon
  • Looney Tunes: Can Dormammu get past Bug's immortality?? if he can Dormammu has a chance of stomping the verse, besides Bugs the rest of the verse gets destroyed by him anyway
  • Minecraft: True steve prevents him from solo'ing
  • DC Comics: Just like what others said, he gets stomped by characters like Darkseid

Guess I'll update my verses

World of Darkness: A powerful enough Mage can handle em. Sweeps till then.

Jojo: Don't think he clears, Novel Kars can likely take it

Castlevania: If he can't affect Abstracts then he loses to Chaos, Drac might have a shot too.

Guilty Gear: Depends on if Sol's passives work or not.

Infamous: Clears

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Back