• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Dormammu tries to solo your verse

Dragon Ball - Dorm gets slapped

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Dorm gets slapped, only harder

Warhammer 40,000 - Dorm gets slapped, only harder than harder

Kid Icarus - Dorm clears easy

Pokemon - Dorm gets slapped

AEVerse - Dorm gets slapped... I think.

BlazBlue - Dormammu gets wrecked badly by either Ragna, Terumi, Izanami, Susano'o and so on due to their stupidly powerful hax that will break Dormammu into pieces.

Guilty Gear - Same as above but with Sol Badguy and a few other high tier hax characters that will make Dormammu think again about conquering other realms.

Shin Megami Tensei - Poor guy...I guess he never made it that far in this verse before dying in a brutal manner.

Persona - Dormammu clears almost everything in the verse where nothing was left behind except for Minato (Makoto Yuki), Narukami and Ren/Akira at their prime and with the strongest Persona that they wield and fighting together I would feel like Dormammu could lose. Though this is very unlikely and it seems that Dormammu would win against this verse.

Devil May Cry - I...I am not sure I feel like Dormammu stomps but at the same time have the feeling Dante, Vergil and Nero would push Dormammu back at their prime and would win at a large cost.

Final Fantasy - Dormammu destroys most of the verse but would lose to the higher tier characters but in the end the FF verse would be nearly destroyed in the end.

Legend of Zelda - Dormammu became the biggest threat to Hyrule moreso than Ganondorf ever been and poor Hyrule has been razed, that is if the Golden Goddess does something to Dormammu but I highly doubt it. So Dormammu solos.

Fire Emblem - Dormammu solos so badly that its not even a joke.

Kingdom Hearts - Dormammu would wreck the verse but run into trouble and might lose against Xehanort, Sora and Riku if they teamed up.

Fairy Tail - Dormammu wrecks. He would steal the souls of Dragon Slayers to booster his army.

Naruto - Dormammu stomps. He would soon collect the souls of various rare Bloodlines for his slaves.

Darker than Black - Dormammu stomps the verse but would be interested in making a few slaves of his own.

D.Gray-Man - This verse gets wrecked badly.

Drakengard/Nier/Nier: Automata - Dormammu wins.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Dormammu stomps.

Hunter x Hunter - Dormammu wins.

Akame ga Kill - Dormammu wins.

Castlevania - Can Dormammu go against Dracula and survive? I have a feeling Dracula, Alucard and the Belmonts together would find a way to stop Dormammu...but thats just me.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy: Dormammu gets slapped

MCU: Dr. Strange or Thanos makes a bargain, incon with anyone that wields the Time Stone. Other than that he solos his own verse

Star Wars: I think the Bedlam Spirits can handle him

Call of Duty: Solos

Overwatch: Solos

Devil May Cry: Gets slapped by tons of characters

Harry Potter: Solos

Dragon Ball: Gets clapped by DBS top tiers, possibly even hakai

GTA: Solos

Minecraft: Creative Mode GG

Halo: Solos

Cells at Work: Solos

To Aru Majutsu Index: Haha NO

Onmyoji: Idfk (Don't know much about the verse)

Disney: Solos

Tokyo Ghoul: Solos

Sword Art Online: Solos

Lego Ninjago: Overlord and Golden Ninja might do the trick

Akame ga Kill: Solos

Date a Live: Idfk

The idea that anyone in Harry Potter can beat Dormammu is massive wank, they can't even beat MCU Strange.

And no, the killing curse isn't working on someone who's "body" is a mass Space-Time plus the fact Dormammu sneezes and the verse dies (Dormammu also knows about the killing curse, but whatever),

Actually, CoD has a better chance of beating Dormammu than Harry Potter

Kinda drunk during that time, edited my comment

Kirby: empa-hax could probably work as he can't resist it

Pokemon: yeets dormammu out of the window

Godzilla: likely super robot wars goji can handle em

Jojo: only the OH jotaro and dio could likely do sth to him and GER could do sth as well. Idk if Love train can do anything

Dragon Ball: Dormammu gets wrecked.

Konosuba: Dormammu devours the verse.

Re:Zero: I would say Dormammu destroying the verse but were not sure on the full power of Reinhard and Stellia so...for now I feel like these two would find a way to hold off Dormammu.

JoJo's Bizarres Adventures: Okay this verse gets wrecked but Dormammu gets screwed by Giorno's stand ability but if we go with other non canon works into this then Dormammu gets destroyed by JORGE JOESTAR's absolute nonsensical OP abilities.

Terraria Calamity: Yharim seals him or DoG eats him for breakfast, either or works.

Realm of the Mad God: Void Entity corrupts and has a fancy new servant

Genshin Impact: Lisa moans and GG
K to be serious the entire franchise gets flattened, and the Element Gods are literally featless

im not that far into Genshin Impact(mostly the adventure rank grind, jeez) but yeah the most id place the characters at so far is somewhere in tier 8

Warcraft: gets soulfucked by The Jailer

Fire Emblem: Clears all the main verses, Warriors and Tokyo Mirage Sessions with relative ease. When it comes to Heroes, I think Freyja just thinks and he goes poof.

Minecraft: 4D voidhax ggnore

Terraria: Not sure if the corruption/crimson can passively corrupt him. If not, he clears.

The Legend of Zelda: I think the full triforce wielders and/or the Golden Goddesses can do something.

Super Smash Bros: Dormammu finishes what Tabuu started.

Team Fortress: jesus rip TF2.

Henry Stickmin: Henry comes to bargain.

im not that far into Genshin Impact(mostly the adventure rank grind, jeez) but yeah the most id place the characters at so far is somewhere in tier 8

Warcraft: gets soulfucked by The Jailer
Iirc, it was stated Kiana (from Honkai Impact) became a goddess that oversees and foreshadows the entire Multiverse. At the start of the game, an Unknown Goddess appeared and she has a striking resemblance to Kiana. There are multiple fan theories which state that Kiana is possibly the Unknown Goddess and the Genshin universe and Honkai universe are connected but who knows, it's just a theory.

Iirc, it was stated Kiana (from Honkai Impact) became a goddess that oversees and foreshadows the entire Multiverse. At the start of the game, an Unknown Goddess appeared and she has a striking resemblance to Kiana. There are multiple fan theories which state that Kiana is possibly the Unknown Goddess and the Genshin universe and Honkai universe are connected but who knows, it's just a theory.
Somehow I REALLY doubt that, seriously, I don't think Kianas power has ever been displayed in a power null/corruption/sealing...

RWBY: Dormammu Clears

SCP Foundation: Tier 2s and Tier 1s stomp.

God of Highschool: Dormammu Clears

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Multiverse Labyrinth Probability Manip gg

Kill La Kill: Dormammu Clears

I'm A Spider, So What?: From my knowledge, no one has Tier 2 hax, Dormammu Clears

Undertale: I wanna make this more interesting, so let's pit up Tier 2 Frisk and Photoshop Flowey up against Dormammu. Photoshop Flowey and Tier 2 Frisk have unknown levels of speed while Dormammu has a higher level of speed, being scaled to MCU Doctor Strange. But the duo make up with their hax. Both can just use their resets and trap Dormammu in the good old 'Dormammu I've come to bargain' scenario. Ultimately, I think Frisk is gonna be the last one fighting against Dormammu, thanks to their resistances. I think it is possible that Frisk can come up on top over Dormammu and barely manage to take the win. Of course, Asriel and Chara win against Dormammu. Type 8 Immortality and a bunch of haxes.

Halo: Dormammu Solos.
Spore: Dormammu Solos.
Shadow of Mordor: Dormammu clears, mostly because I'm pretty sure Talion and Sauron can't Mindhax him. If they can, whoever does it first gets the ultimate "**** You" Card against the other.
Gears of War: Dormammu Solos.

Back