• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU 8-A downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he have a reason to even scale to his strongest armors (Or just one specific armor)? We don't even know if it's the same arc reactor or which is which.

At least 8-B Electro is safer.

For what it's worth, the Mark 8 is specifically stated to be more powerful than the Mark 7, so it seems like there had to have been an increase in power in armors between the Mark 6 and the Mark 45.

If we're not using the helicarrier calc and the Sokovia feat is the only 8-B+ calc we're using, I do think giving the Mark 45 it's own key is the safer option. The midway point of 8-B is 55.5 tons, which the Sokovia calc result of 55.525684004 tons barely reaches, so giving the + to previous armors would seem iffy to me.

OH COME ON MAN I WAS ADDING IN THE RENDERS
I'm sowwy {:3
images

BTW, why does that 8-A feat not scale to Iron Man normally?

I think 8-A overtime should only be for Mark 6-43
It was re-corrected back to 8-B+, also it prolly doesn't scale to their full statistics because it's not his usual stats but his full power flight mode, plus to fully take the full brunt of the KE he'd need to be hit by all the wings at once.

It was re-corrected back to 8-B+, also it prolly doesn't scale to their full statistics because it's not his usual stats but his full power flight mode, plus to fully take the full brunt of the KE he'd need to be hit by all the wings at once.
Could we calculate his dura from what he was able to tank?

I suppose one could calculate the decrease in the speed of the rotors and divide it by the time Iron Man was being crushed by the rotors, but I'm not sure if there's a good enough shot for that

I suppose one could calculate the decrease in the speed of the rotors and divide it by the time Iron Man was being crushed by the rotors, but I'm not sure if there's a good enough shot for that
Would that even work? AFAIK, he only got smacked by one wing.

Also the speed decrease prolly wouldn't be that drastic given that Cap basically hit the lever right afterwards and the rotors finally started rotating on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back