• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mazinger Z Revision

Requires revision of the key points in the profile Mazinger Z, in addition, the description contains many spoilers for this reason, all who have not watched the new movie, do not read further. If you are not afraid of spoilers and okay with that, continue the discussion.

1. I would like to start with what the profile should move from state ðíomposite in the Cano because just a few moments it ability like Big Bang or the main theme Kanjite Knight requires editing. As everyone knows the new movie Mazinger Z: Infinity is a canonical continuation of the original, so all his abilities from old TV series should be considered as a base for him.

2. In one of the moments mentioned that when Infinity will be activated, he will be able the absorp of all energy and matter, that can lead to the destruction the entire universe (something like the Getter), so it is necessary to clarify how this ability is a danger to all, also this power. Also, Infinity was stated to be able to overlay Multiverses with an infinite amount of potential universes within. So its fair to assume it should be at the very least 2-C because of the infinite alternative timelines inside Infinity. Mazinger Z too because he managed to destroy Infinity after he absorbed the energy from the other Mazingers and the infinite posibilities, thanks to character Lisa who can canalize that energy and redirect it to Z.

3. Finally, the main part: after Lisa moves to a infinite timeline realm which is outside the real world, she from this place gave Mazinger power be equale to Infinity plus physically enhanced Z via Photon powers of whole Earth (another reference to the Getter). That gives Kouji access to an unlimited energy source, allowing Mazinger restore his injuries and to increase itself in size even temporarily. This helps him to overcome Infinity's sending his with Rocket Pucnh away into space and blowing up (which is also worth to calculate). Then Lisa says goodbye to Kouji saying that they would meet again (revealing to him that she will be his and Sayaka's daughter).

Can you find another way to link up the youtube vid?

They tell me that the uploader removed them

Sure then~

Btw if the scans are legit, most of this looks fine then

Well this looks good to me

The only thing i could ask is there any quote that says Lisa gives Marzy infinite powa

@ALRF

Even if there isn't I believe it's meant to scale to Infinity since I believe Mazinger was near depleted on power and so the power he received from Lisa was enough to combat it.

Mazinger Infinity was stated to be able to overlay Multiverses with an infinite amount of potential universes within.

I think its fair to assume it should be at the very least 2-A because of the infinite alternative timelines/Futures inside infinity.

Mazinger final attack Rocket Punch was power up to 567,000,000,000% from it original force, so how strong it was in result, if his regular Rocket Punch have 150 tons?

That would be a severe, massive downplay against what was actually shown.

Mazinger Z one shotted Infintiy, who was stated by Sayaka to be able to overlay Multiverses and had infinite posibilities/Timelines inside of it and at the very, very least Universal AP if you ignore rhe other two things.

I think that statements and consistency should be enough to ignore that death of author moment.

Its just like the 40 tons Goku thing.

True, but Lisa said that Mazinger don't have enought power, so it could be his physical state via photonic energy, by which he has access to infinite posibilities/timelines and it could be much greater. In result it sould look like: 5-B physically, 2-A via Mazin Power to them both.

Sadly, there wasnt any statement about dimensions, if it was 6 dimensional or more, it would be able to face off against Super Tengen Toppa Guren Lagan.

Yeah, the % thing is most likely a outlier or just the maxinum Mazinger or Lisa could comprehend.

Lisa should also be 2-A for channeling the energy to Mazinger or not?

She was born from the infinite timelines and then redirect them to the Mazinger from inside of it.

Id say she also gets 2-A with the photon energy from the alternate timelines. But without it, superhuman and hypersonic for reacting to gunfire like when the gang was ambushed inside the elevator.

Their durability should also be 2-A, since Mazinger (even when melted, still survived Infinity's activation)

Speed? Infinite.

Look good, then she need profile, but only after all of this will be evaluated by someone, in otherwise it be pointless and be undone in best, and deleted in worse as act of vandalism.

Yeah. But scans are not yet out.

Do you consider yourself a knowledgable user of Mazinger Z? Because thatll help a lot.

Lemme call a pair of admins to check this out.

If scans are given for these feats there's a much better chance of this upgrade getting accepted.

Back