• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So errr....What's the feat. Having access to infinite timelines? That's not a tiering feat.

It doesn't matter if it's MEANT for me. I could careless who you are waiting for. I asked a simple question.

Seriously, whats your problem? Dragon just asked to explain your point better in a polite manner.

I want 2-A Mazinger badly but you have to explain yourself.

Or maybe you could answer the question. Or I can just close the thread and ban you seeing as you have this annoying attitude. Your choice. I won't put up with your shit again.

I have to explain myself? really?

I simply dont want to answer to his question and that´s it.

I made this thread to discuss Mazinger´s possible 2-A feats with Akusuripa.

Yes you have to explain yourself. That's what you do when you make a Content Revision thread. Now are you willing to have a normal discussion and tell us what said feat is or no?

Megaboy Prime said:
I have to explain myself? really?
I simply dont want to answer to his question and that´s it.

I made this thread to discuss Mazinger´s possible 2-A feats with Akusuripa.
Then abandon this thread and message him on his wall, in which case you're going to end up coming back here anyway.

Because him and JSW keep bthering me on the thomas threads, and i dont want him to bother me on a thread about a verse i actually like.

I am not being rude, im just defending myself.

No, you are defending yourself from what? No one is attacking you. You are being the aggressor here. Don't play the victim card.

God, i really have to relax.

I just dont tolerate people like you, but, well, i guess ill have to try.

Fine, go discuss mazinger all you wish.

Hakai-ing this thread. Megaboy is getting banned regardless. Akusuripa can make a thread later if he so wishes.

Funny, when i asked you attract some admins attention you said, that you do something.

But this not what i mean and when someone got interested in tread, you answering by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back