• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mayuri's New Abilities CRT (Novels)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: If I missed some abilities from previous chapters, be sure to post them below so I can update the page.

This abilities are from Can't Fear Your Own World Vol II

First Half of Chapter 15

Second Half of Chapter 15

Abilities:

• Fake Body & Resistance to Past Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation through the use of a fake body. (Tsukishima noticed that his fake body has no past, and he can't read his memories either.)
Code:
* "As Ginjo glared at Mayuri, Tsukishima drew out a bookmark from within the book he held. Mayuri looked at it and said, "If you are looking for an opportunity to insert yourself within my past, then go ahead. Look, I am practically defenceless against you." Mayuri spread out his hands. Tsukishima shifted his position slightly, but then shook his head with a faint smile upon his lips. "There's no point in inserting a bookmark into a book that only has its front and back covers." "What do you mean by that, Tsukishima?" Tsukishima replied to Ginjo's surprised question, "There is no past. He is still infantile." Ginjo then laughed. "I see. So you saw the 'thickness' of the past even before using the blade?" Kyoraku added, "Ah! So that's not the main body.." It was just a flesh doll that was manipulated externally, it just resembled Mayuri. There was hardly any past belonging to it, just a few minutes after birth. Tsukishima smiled. "Such elaborate measures against the Book of the End from the esteemed Director of the Department of Research and Development. I am honoured. Almost like preparing a vaccine beforehand against some pathogen."
  • The Fake Body Mayuri created that was control from withing Seireitei, cannot work from a long distance so he can't jump dimensions, and he can set it to self-destruct with specifics.
Code:
* Shiba Ganju asked Mayuri. Mayuri was given the role of keeping the Garganta open. He found Mayuri's question tiresome. "I am staying here to secure a way back home." "Can't you leave your main body here and send your body-double there?" "When the two are separated by a great distance, controlling it becomes a bit of a problem. Also, it has been designed to self-destruct if those Arrancar or Quincy fools let something accidentally slip to the enemy. Now don't bother me." Ganju looked worried. Mayuri looked at him with a pitiful glance, then resumed work.
  • Mayuri can use a kido to sense reiatsu in another dimension. (The Valley of Scream is located inside the Dangai which is a dimension outside of time-space.
Code:
* " Mayuri said, "The tracking signal itself has been lost, but I used Bakudo 58: Kakushi Tsuijyaku [T/N: Grasp of the Chasing Sparrow; this kido was used by Isane in order to track Aizen on Sokyoku Hill] which gave me a rough estimate of the subject's coordinates. The subject appears to have disappeared into one of the largest Kyogoku (Valley of Screams) floating within the Garganta."
  • Mayuri can use two small balls to create a portable Garganta portal to Dangai.
Code:
* "After informing them of the existence of such a dangerous place with ease, Mayuri took out two small black spheres from his pocket. "I can connect the path for you if you like." He threw the spheres towards one corner of the room. They grew in size; the spheres connected and formed a distorted region where no light reached. It slowly grew wider and the space opened up."

I don't know about the mind manipulation resistances

If it wasn't him showing the resistance he shouldn't get it because it was his fake body

Also is pst manipulation a thing???

Tsukushima can see the memories of others without using the book of the end before inserting himself in their past. But he can't read the memories of Mayuri through his artificial body which is control by Mayuri himself. You can read the chapter in the link above.

If it's a fake body that means it shouldn't have the memories of the real Mayuri tho, that's the point it's either a robot body, or a artificial body which means they still both don't have the memories of mayuri

The artificial body will go on his profile. Mayuri has everything created by him on his profile. When it comes to Versus Thread people will decide which version is fighting. This is the same thing as Nagato where his original body has to remain close. Those resistance feats are for his artificial body only.

I understand what you're saying. That doesn't mean that Past Manipulation, and Mind reading abilities will work on a robot or artificial body when it clearly show resistance. You can't come and say Aizen show feats of using Mind Manipulation in robots, and say it will work on Mayuri's artificial body when he show resistance to them.

AstralKing7 said:
What I'm saying is that it's in the nature of a fake body to not have memories of the creator
That falls under immunity. I'm saying resistance depending on the feats of characters that can use abilities that affect artificial bodies. We don't know if he build a robot. He remove every organ in his body. He created life, Nemu. Why would he downgrade to making a robot?

So artificial body huh??? Still doesn't have his memories but your right that means it's immunity but not for mayuri but the fake body

AppleLord said:
The artificial body will go on his profile. Mayuri has everything created by him on his profile. When it comes to Versus Thread people will decide which version is fighting. This is the same thing as Nagato where his original body has to remain close. Those resistance feats are for his artificial body only.
I'll post this again.

All seems perfectly fine, just remember to specify in his profile that the Resistance to Past and Mental Manipulation is for his Flesh Body if this does get accepted.

Its more a weakness to Tsukishima's ability than a resistance to the doll.

Rest is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back