• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe Lucifer Upgrade

Shouldnt Lucifer be 2-A or even higher without flaming sword because from what we saw in crisis on infinite earths he wasn't afraid of what was hapening and didn't give a F*ck?

And his earth 666 didnt got affected by Anti Monitor.

General lore and cosmology point towards Lucifer being on a higher dimensional tier than even Antimonitor

Lucifer should be the most powerful being seen in the CWverse, or at least the most important and archetypical being. It is debatable whether or not he could physically erase the multiverse like Antimonitor did, but there's no way Antimonitor or even Spectre could hope to destroy Lucifer even if they wanted to. Just by the nature of their existences Lucifer is a higher dimensional being than the Antimonitor. IIRC he came before the multiverse, before matter and antimatter

I suggest waiting till season 5 of Lucifer before we get into hasty conclusions, we are currently discussing the higher-dimensionality of heaven, hell, Purgatory and the Speed Force but the only way Lucifer will be 2-A or Low 1-C is if he fights God who does not hold back or if he is somehow stated to view reality as fiction or something.

Euhm, there's no point bumping this, on Lucifer wiki it even says that Earth-666 got destroyed as well, also Lucifer ends up in hell after he dies, since hell didn't get destroyed he has nothing to worry about because he would live and he doesn't care about anyone else at that point in time.

Greenshifter said:
Euhm, there's no point bumping this, on Lucifer wiki it even says that Earth-666 got destroyed as well, also Lucifer ends up in hell after he dies, since hell didn't get destroyed he has nothing to worry about because he would live and he doesn't care about anyone else at that point in time.
that makes no sense crisis happened before the lucifer show even begin

if lucifer earth got affected why we still have the tv show running?

and lucifer founds humanity interesting and im pretty sure he may protected his earth

and i bumped because i want to see what other people thinks about this.

Well because all earths got restored so everyone is back to life.

There are behind the scenes that say that if Lucifer had met Chloe prior to Crisis then he would have panicked, so he just doesn't care.

Greenshifter said:
Well because all earths got restored so everyone is back to life.
There are behind the scenes that say that if Lucifer had met Chloe prior to Crisis then he would have panicked, so he just doesn't care.
can you give a link with behind the scenes? i really didn't know about that.

he would have panicked because she would die? i mean if he was in danger he should care even without meeting her yet.

by him not caring about the crisis just give us a clue he is above anti monitor thats what im trying to say.

https://lucifer.fandom.com/wiki/Universe Here is where I found the statement, I currently don't have time to go through all the behind the scenes to check in which one it was revealed.

Well if he dies, he goes to hell, which was unaffected by the crisis so he was never in any true danger.

A clue isn't enough for an upgrade, he would need a direct statement or feat for scaling him to 2-A.

ok i get it but something dosent make sense

Lucifer wanted to escape hell right? him not even fighting whats happening makes no sense for me.

he didnt had his wings at that point so he would be stuck in hell.

im pretty sure if he would of died on crisis at least he will try to fight

you think he does not care about Maze for example? not fighting for her? trying to "save her?"

don't forget he is the devil and him giving up isn't an option.

i tried to look for that statement but couldn't find it. its just on that fan made wiki.

hope you can understand my point :D

Yeah I see your point. But I mean if the multiverse dies and it is truly the end of time then it's probably God's will and Lucifer probably won't directly go against that unless he has a reason to. Like killing a multiverse buster just so he isn't stuck in hell seems like a bit too much effort for what it's worth don't you think.

Was maze not in hell at this point? Also she would probably go to hell when she dies as well.

I don't think they'll pull that statement out of thin air on Lucifer wiki.

if demons die no more hell or anything demons don't have souls they are removed from existance basically

idk about that statement i looked everywhere and i coulnd't find it.

damn why no one else comments :(

Hmm well was she on earth during Crisis?

Because sadly enough there are not a lot of people that are interested in Lucy on this wiki and you need to have like actual proof or statements for an upgrade. This should probably be in the Content Revision Board as well.

I'll ask someone who is more knowledgeable on Lucifer than me to comment here though.

Ok so here's the thing.

Earth-666 was indeed destroyed during the Crisis apparently but the real question to ask is about Lucifer. Obviously he knew about the Crisis but didn't care at all about it, either because he knew he would die and planned to go out with...well, orgies, or because he had nothing to fear about it because he's way too powerful even in the TV version. Personally, i think it's the second option, not because i would love to have Lucifer getting upgraded to that point but because of the very reason why Constantine came to him. Constantine's magic was completely disrupted by antimatter and he could do more or less nothing...but Lucifer easily created a card that allowed Constantine, Mia and Diggle to go to Purgatory without any difficulties. This is not a real proof of course but it's definitely something to count and this alone can support the idea that Lucifer is above the crisis. After all, if his magic can work while all other forms of magic don't....

About Lucifer defying God "Like killing a multiverse buster just so he isn't stuck in hell seems like a bit too much effort for what it's worth don't you think." Well in fact, that's exactly what he would do. Not to that extent perhaps but still, he would be ready to do such things.

For the demons, true, they have no souls so if they die, no Hell, nothing, just Existence Erasure and nothing more. Yes, i think she was on Earth when it was destroyed, like Chloe, Cain, Ella, etc. Amenadiel survived i think because he was in Heaven. Lucifer could have taken Maze with him outside of Earth at the moment (he didn't have his wings back then but he still had the power to create portals to divine realms like Puragtory).

Now about making Lucifer 2-A...i would LOVE it. Seriously, i love this show even if it's extremely different from the comics. But almost nothing allow us to make such upgrade. We need big proofs to upgrade him to that point. So i suggest we wait til Season 5 to be sure. God will appear in that season, this time for real so we'll see what will happen.

Back