• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah looking mofe into it. Argosax Arius scan to vague for bolverk tier. It would be whem dmc2 waa made as he is explaining the design choice made when making dmc2

So it's bassically mundus, argosax, nightmare, bolverk, pluto
He can be below the demon kings and bolverk but above nightmare and scan would still be true. As arius would be top 5 strongest demons (still one of the strongest ones) or top 6 If we still put nightmare>
I can name the top 10 and no one looks draconic/humanoid and at least half of those aren't DK tier.

I disagree with Arius scaling remotely higher than he does

The dragon Dante's summons agaist Mundus should count for that imo

We have a Dragon Demon portrayed as DK tier

Last edited:
I can name the top 10 and no one looks draconic/humanoid and at least half of those aren't DK tier.

I disagree with Arius scaling remotely higher than he does
I get what You mean jist saying arous being above everyone at the time dmc2 was made besides dk tiers, nightmare and Bolverk wouldn't contradict him being top tier and not tirr 2
The dragon Dante's summons agaist Mundus should count for that imo

We have a Dragon Demon portrayed as DK tier
Man **** puff

I get what You mean jist saying arous being above everyone at the time dmc2 was made besides dk tiers, nightmare and Bolverk wouldn't contradict him being top tier and not tirr 2
This guidebook is talking with DMC1, DMC2, DMC3 and DMC4 in mind, so everithin from this game is covered in that statement

Nah if the devs called Arius-Argosax one of the strongest demons, it wiuld include Bolverk since he was there in DMC2 events and they never mention Bolverk being one of the strongest there in the guidebook
Man **** puff
Hey if the argument is legit why not? XD

This guidebook is talking with DMC1, DMC2, DMC3 and DMC4 in mind, so everithin from this game is covered in that statement
No. It's talking about what hr un mind when he designed him. So 3 and 4 aren't included
Nah if the devs called Arius-Argosax one of the strongest demons, it wiuld include Bolverk since he was there in DMC2 events and they never mention Bolverk being one of the strongest there in the guidebook
So? Bolverk descriptions just focus on his odin origins and him being defeated by sparda not his design

No. It's talking about what hr un mind when he designed him. So 3 and 4 aren't included
And yeah, he was talking about DMC1 and DMC2 when he mention that my bad there
So? Bolverk descriptions just focus on his odin origins and him being defeated by sparda not his design
Yeap, but the fact that they say that about Arius-Argosax being the strongest but not bolverk in the guidebook tells who they wanna says is the strongest in DMC2 events

Yeap, but the fact that they say that about Arius-Argosax being the strongest but not bolverk in the guidebook tells who they wanna says is the strongest in DMC2 events
Welp they also don't explain the reason behind bolverk design. They only focus on how he is odin Something they love to subtly reference trough the whole game

Back