• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stomp in Medaka's favor. Idk how strong this guy is but.

Speed is unequalized.....Bookmaker/AF 1 shot.

Also...when u don't restrict the hero.

RebubleUselet said:
>Asks to make both characters bloodlusted so his fave wins
Dude, that's low
>Asks not to have bloodlusted.

Really? You really want to turn this thread into a debate of

"Medaka stomps though she will not use shit"

"Medaka will use her stuff cus x y z"

"no she won't"

"yes she will'

"ur mom fat"

"no u"

I don't ask to do anything. I was pointing out the obvious thing.

And you can have fair matches with both fighters being in character too, you know.

RebubleUselet said:
I don't ask to do anything. I was pointing out the obvious thing.
And you can have fair matches with both fighters being in character too, you know.
Hard case when the opponent is Medaka.

When an ex 2-C becomes a 5-C.....fair

>Asks not to have bloodlusted.

Really? You really want to turn this thread into a debate of

"Medaka stomps though she will not use shit"

"Medaka will use her stuff cus x y z"

"no she won't"

"yes she will'

"ur mom fat"

"no u"

First of all, Medaka only has Pseudo Time Stop, second of all, she would use her hax in-character, but not right away.

RebubleUselet said:
The "pseudo" prefix literally translates as "false".
Yeah. False, not true time stop. Doesn't mean it's weaker. Let me explain the "pseudo" for you.

False - Not true.

It's not a true time stop. It doesn't literally stop time. It works as though u were to be stopping time, though it turns out it's better than actually stoping time.

RebubleUselet said:
So it works in a way similar to King Crimso, did I get it right?
Not even close. xD

I even explained King Crimson's way to do it.

It's the 3rd way.

Let me explain it again:

The Time Stop works by giving commands that take no time to be acomplished, by erasing the effect of "time is required to do this". So i can cricle the earth in 0 time, because i take no time to do that (because the fact that "time is required to do something" is erased, that "line" is erased not the time itself).

RebubleUselet said:
How is it better than Time Stop again?
U didn't get it?

Time Stop - Stop time, keep time at 0. It makes the opponent stop in time. The oppoent can have resistance to it.

Pseudo Time Stop - Makes you take no time to do something. Make you stay in point 0 in time. The opponent can't have resistance to something that is not affecting him.

Time Stop affects the opponent that's why it can be resisted. PTS, doesn't affect the opponent that's why it can't be resisted.

Both do the same otherwise. PTS also has more applications.

The God Of Procrastination said:
He stops time, punches her, and rewinds her out of existence.
Ok so in this cases i always say to null the 2 time stops, unless it's in character for him to open up with time stop right off the bat.

So my questions rn are:

Mechanics of his De-Aging and Time stop as well as their requirements.

(De Aging will most likely be passively nulled via All Fiction. Hundred Gauntles was very similar to DeAging and All Fiction is it's upgraded version. But we'll have to see).

1 more thing. Is there any way he can deal with The End?

Firephoenixearl said:
He stops time, punches her, and rewinds her out of existence.
Ok so in this cases i always say to null the 2 time stops, unless it's in character for him to open up with time stop right off the bat.
So my questions rn are:

Mechanics of his De-Aging and Time stop as well as their requirements.

(De Aging will most likely be passively nulled via All Fiction. Hundred Gauntles was very similar to DeAging and All Fiction is it's upgraded version. But we'll have to see).

1 more thing. Is there any way he can deal with The End?
Infinite speed does not equal time stop or resistance to it, admittedly, his only way of countering The End is by killing her before she can learn about his powers.

Infinite speed does not equal time stop or resistance to it, admittedly, his only way of countering The End is by killing her before she can learn about his powers.
We do treat it as a time stop though. And what's the difference anyway? If he time stops Medaka is stuck, if Meda time stops, he is stuck. So it's the same.

Also The End is passive and instant. The End copied a skill while in a brain wash and used the copied skill to counter the brain wash while still being in a brain wash. Also Medaka has superior speed. MUCH more superior. It's like couple of times SoL with relativistic.

The End requires her to learn about the opponent's abilities before she can copy them.
No.

She needs one of these requirements:

1. To see the ability being used (only being used, she doesn't even need to see the outcome, shown when she copied stuff like "create a universe skill" that has no visible results).

2. To experience the skill (doesn't need to see or hear about it, just being used on her is enough, shown when she copied Oudo's skill while being inside a brain wash/mind control).

3, To hear about a skills existence (like how she did with Five Forks)

It's hard to use a skill without 1 of these requirements kicking in.

Well, he has the "see the minds of his opponents as well as their past" thing, meaning he will know about her abilities, and will likely stop time right away.

Well, he has the "see the minds of his opponents as well as their past" thing, meaning he will know about her abilities, and will likely stop time right away.
Is it in character for him to do so? Then again what's that gonna acomplish? I doubt he can deal with any of them, so it's not like knowing about them will help here.

Also this seems like a missmatch. I mean eventually Medaka will just be like "screw this" (literally i mean bookmaker) and end the fight. His atempts to kill her will passively get neg-ed.

Back