• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What are members Fraing to?

Cause Anti monitor instantly attacks with his Anti-matter and its faster than writing.

What are members Fraing to?

Cause Anti monitor instantly attacks with his Anti-matter and its faster than writing.
How strong is that attack? Maxwell canonicly fist fought a version of anti monitor and resisted his 2-A EE

So its a stomp? How fast are those, does he always use it IC. Its the first 2-A key btw

A stomp is of maxwell has no wincon and maxwell has wincons mentioned above.

Voting mobius.

A stomp is of maxwell has no wincon and maxwell has wincons mentioned above.

Voting mobius.
Mobius is gonna atomize maxwell the moment battle starts. Those wincons mean nothing since he has to write them first

Bu your logic sans vs garuo would not be a stomp but it was accepted as a stomp

Now that I think about it. Maxwell resists Anti monitors atomizing and erasure

His Anti matter can torch the soul also, which I don't see resist to soul manipulation on the kid's profile.

I don't see resistance of soul manipulation on profile and did he ever resist the Anti matter flames? Cause I don't see resistance on profile.

And no scan for his resistance of EE also.

Anti monitor did the same in DC and some survived but they didn't resist it, it needs to be stated they did or shown they resisted it.
Some survived the Anti monitor Anti matter wave but didn't a direct attack from him, simply surving in the spave after the EE is no proof it actually touched you.
And thr Anti matter flames burn the souls that's different from the EE

Anti monitor did the same in DC and some survived but they didn't resist it, it needs to be stated they did or shown they resisted it.
Some survived the Anti monitor Anti matter wave but didn't a direct attack from him, simply surving in the spave after the EE is no proof it actually touched you.
And thr Anti matter flames burn the souls that's different from the EE
I don't have enough time to explain the whole unmasked comics last section so lets drop it here this is a stomo anyways

Back