• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maxwell(Scribblenauts) vs Discord

Arena takes place in Ponyville under Discord's rule.

City-level Maxwell for this fight.

Both are in character.

Fight till one of them gives up.

If it was Maxwell with all he has he would stomp, but this is City Level Maxwell, they both have powerful abilities, Discord is a better in Reality warping, but Maxwell is better in create objects, he is also good in close combat and in using weapons, but this wouldn't help against Discord, they are equal in power, but Maxwell only has City Level power with a Nuke, while all of Discord's attacks can be City Level, and even surpass it, and Discord would already be in control of the place when the fight starts, and Maxwell has no idea what the Elements of Harmony are, so he couldn't summon they, I think Discord has this one, unless Maxwell turns him into stone, but he doesn't know Discord weakness, so it isn't probable that he would do this.

It would certainly be an entertaining battle, but I would have to say Discord would eventually win. He's faster (unless Maxwell decides to boost his own speed), seems better at reality warping, and his weakness to the Elements of Harmony couldn't be exploited by Maxwell, as even if Maxwell could summon the Elements, he wouldn't be able to use them.

Discord imo, he could warp reality on whim whil Maxwell has to write it in a book first (I think, been awhile since I played Scrbblenauts).

Yeah, that's another advantage Discord has; he can pull off any sort of reality warping right off the bat, while Maxwell needs his book to do anything similar. If Discord manages to take Maxwell's book away from him, Maxwell is definitely boned.

Wingding341 said:
Would Maxwell not be able to use his adjectives on Discord? If not, I think Discord takes this...
I'm not sure how effective Maxwell's adjective manipulation would be against someone like Discord. Knowing Discord and his unpredictable nature, he might 'break the fourth wall' and take control of Maxwell's adjective ability and use it on him.

Actually, Discord will probably not be effected by adjectives. In one of the MLP Friends Forever comics, Luna mentions that Discord is immune to her magic influence she has in the dream realm. If Discord is unaffected by an ability from a powerful Alicorn, I'm sure that most adjectives would not fully alter him. Then again, Maxwell could create a copy of Discord with enhanced stats. But I think Discord would easily defeat Maxwell.

ShadeTheNarwhal said:
Actually, Discord will probably not be effected by adjectives. In one of the MLP Friends Forever comics, Luna mentions that Discord is immune to her magic influence she has in the dream realm. If Discord is unaffected by an ability from a powerful Alicorn, I'm sure that most adjectives would not fully alter him. Then again, Maxwell could create a copy of Discord with enhanced stats. But I think Discord would easily defeat Maxwell.
Since this is city-level Maxwell, yeah, you're right.

I see Maxwell winning this (barely since he is nerfed) by spamming objects and boosting the power of said objects, or better he could boost himself and find a way to stall Discord until he summons something that can defeat him.

Back