• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Max vs Amisia Erdehn

I'm gonna day Max. While his range weapon isn't fatal. The BB gun. It certainly could cause some damage and even take out an eye of shot there. As well. He has the physical lifting edge and interlinked over Amisia. Even if they got close. I have doubts that Amisia could take it more times than not. Also looks like Max's is more skilled in close combat. I'll say Max via skills, intelligence, strength, and range

Amisia is laughable stronger than someone who can trade blows wuth bears and is hilariously more skilled (she grew up on the hellish death world that is Alternia. She's literally been fighting to survive sense the moment she was born. The fact that she's still alive puts her above him in skill). Voting for Erdehn.

Alright, prepeare for counterponts.

Max scales from David who is over 200,000 joules, he ghost everyone in the show to a laughable degree, this includes people who literally can smell things from walls apart. Max will attack her on an emotional level and since she is very sensitive about painting she likely will be crying as Max attempts to sneak attack.

Yea. Grey about covered it. Even being far above a Bear. Most IRL animals are like 100,000 Joules area. So she wouldn't even be much stronger. Assuming she even was. And lifting strength Max definitely holds the edge. Plus. Durability has little bearing slivering weapons. So since Max is the better fighter. Max is more likely getting a good hit in first too.

How would Max know to talk about painting specifically?

There's a difference between smell and sight.

Given bears can casually shrug off getting hit by cars, I doubt 200,000 joules meabs that much. Particularly when Amisia is so far above bears that it's laughable.

Also, given how troll romance works, him attempting to attack her on an emotional level might be taken for hate flirting, which would be ... interesting. It could make her more determined to win if she fancies him or it could just confuse him if her response to his jabs boils down to "sorry, you're not my type." It'd be funny either way.

Again, Amisia is a far better fighter than Max. She's literally been fighting sense the moment she was born and luves on a planet where all plants abd animals are dangerous and specifically designed to weed out the weak to create a next generation of galactic conquerors. You'd better show me some damn good feats to claim he out skills.

200,000 is from a bus. Bears won't be able to survive a bus and that is to a laughable degree. Max can read people like a book and since literally everyone he knows has an obvious tell just like she is (She's wearing goddamn paint clothes bro) and in turn will preceed to talk circles around her and manipulate her like clay. This is in character so it could be possible that it leads to flirting...

And then Max stabs her in the back along with the fact he also scales to knocking out Daniel, who overpowered David, with one attack.

If she thinks he's flirting then she'll expect a back stab. Trying to one-up the other person and best them and even kill them is literally how troll romance works.

Let me put the scaling chain into perspective. At the bottom is the MSPA Reader, who can kill bears. It goes MSPA Reader < Bronzebloods <<<< Goldbloods << Olivebloods (one of whom we know can one-shot the reader) << Jadebloods << Tealbloods << Cobalt Bloods <<<< Indigo Bloods (Amisia) <<<<<<<<<< Purplebloods <<<< Violetbloods

The difference between her and a bear is huge.

But is to an unknown degree, granted scaling makes it clear there is a decent gap

vs a solid 200,000 Joules feat and with scaling coming from: David (gets easily overpowered and tied up by:) < Daniel (with max one-shotting him making him) < Max.

Lifting Strength is still an advantage, I still don't know how she won't just be manipulated to hell and back by Max, he damn near a Hannibal in his series. Hell he might be able to convince her to stop the fight and work with him to do some pranks or something.

Max has some range as well, and as for stealth, night vision doesn't make you see through trees or hear silence so only in cases of direct line of sight can she see him.

Skill you say? Well just because you've been living in the wild from the start doesn't mean you know how to fight a person. You can out skill wolves, bear, even monkeys and still be outclassed by a person. Though I do have some arguments. Max is able to fight Nikki (Camp Camp) who in turn matched Vera who from as young as possible was trained as a Russian Spy.

Yeah, I'm not gonna accept that with out feats. What's this kid got in the manipulation front?

I mean, piercing damage plus skill advantage more than closes the gap honestly.

You can look at his feat part of his profile, and that is only a SMALL amount of all the things he has done.

Also what about the skill scaling from Nikki?

GreyFang82 said:
Skill you say? Well just because you've been living in the wild from the start doesn't mean you know how to fight a person. You can out skill wolves, bear, even monkeys and still be outclassed by a person. Though I do have some arguments. Max is able to fight Nikki (Camp Camp) who in turn matched Vera who from as young as possible was trained as a Russian Spy.
Ahe doesn't just fight animals. As soon as trolls are born, they're expected kill each other so only the strongest make it out of the caves. She also spares with Chahut, the head of the Purple Blood's cult. For elaboration: Purples are bloodthirsty, skilled, and strong enough to rip indigos like Erdehn apart like tissue paper. A single Purple Blood adolescent could go head to head with four violets in spite if the scaling chain shown above and outright send them running once his Berserk Mode kicked in. To them, a massacre is a party, even if they die. Chahut holds such high sway amoung them that her presence silences their chatter completely. Not to mention, she's insistent on teaching Amisia everything she can before she's forced to go off world.

GreyFang82 said:
You can look at his feat part of his profile, and that is only a SMALL amount of all the things he has done.

Also what about the skill scaling from Nikki?
Will do.

I got ninja'd. It hadn't shown up for me yet.

Ok, so...

A person who goes on killing parties as a part of life vs a child trained by the most brutal military training in the world (which includes torture, beatings, dog killing, etc) being matched by Nikki who in turn fought and tied Max.

Glad we got Skill out of the way, and yeah tell me when you take a look at his social influencing feats. If you want I can try to find some of them on youtube to make it easier, but most are on their website.

I mean, torture, beatngs, and dog killings aren't exactly out if Alternia's MO. The Purple's literally use acid as face paint for religious purposes.

I probably will, I'm not to terribly impressed with his write-up, although I'm probably missing context.

Wait, just scrolled past his intelligence section. That is legitimately impressive stuff.

Not sure how it'd measure up with Alternian social values though. Again, the whole flirting thing. Max lobs insults, Amisia thinks he's flirting, Max goes with it, and then ut completely backfires when Amisia is just more dedicated than ever to beat him into the ground. Because troll romance. Max wouldn't expect it because he's never had to manipulate someone with a completely alien set of values. To him, flirting means letting your guard down, to her, flirting means putting your guard up. (Well, flirting the she thinks Max is. There's, like, four different quadrants of troll romance, but I don't see those coming into play here.)

So Gwen is a jaded individual who has a no nonsense and callus individual and was broken down to tears by Max both here and in a season 4 episode (I can't post it because it's only on the Roosterteeth website with no auto time link)

David is completely unshakable in terms of optimism to the point that dispite the constant abuse through the series the only times he cries for emotional reasons was from Max and from a wolf that he spent weeks of his life with and that died saving him, the the former only barely showing up. (Once again another Season 4 episode)

Daniel was able to completel convert the entire camp into cultists through brainwashing and was able to outsmart him in order to sneak attack him.

Completely manipulated the entire camp to try to take up the power vacuum, when in reality they were all fooled into entertain Max.

Tricked completel selfish and self-centered people into giving him money to save the camp.

Neil has created self-aware AI twice (the second one was in Season 4) in the series and in the previous clip saw through Daniel's bullshit. And still gets played by Max on a regular basis.

Cameron Campbell is a man who has outsmarted multiple countries worth of agenceies ranging from Russia, North K, Thailand. He scams the public easily (Look at Camp Campbell for evidience) and has wiggled his way out of the US special agency on a regular basis. Max easily fools him into revealing all his crimes.

He forced an extremely wealthy corperation to DONATE an entire chunk of property

I'll stop there becaues if I keep going it's going to take up the entire damn thread

The Wright Way said:
Wait, just scrolled past his intelligence section. That is legitimately impressive stuff.
Not sure how it'd measure up with Alternian social values though. Again, the whole flirting thing. Max lobs insults, Amisia thinks he's flirting, Max goes with it, and then ut completely backfires when Amisia is just more dedicated than ever to beat him into the ground. Because troll romance. Max wouldn't expect it because he's never had to manipulate someone with a completely alien set of values. To him, flirting means letting your guard down, to her, flirting means putting your guard up. (Well, flirting the she thinks Max is. There's, like, four different quadrants of troll romance, but I don't see those coming into play here.)
Ninja'd

Max doesn't flirt he insults, he notices she sees it as such so he changes his tactics. Once again her weakness is painting so prying open her thoughts on it would be second nature which she would be effected by unless you're gonna say that is wrong for some reason. Max will be able to find something to actually HURT her emotionally. Or hell, once again this might not even go to a fight considering that he might just take her on an adventure for pulling pranks. I think Max might not even need to fight.

But if he does, its still with him being stronger in LS, unknown when it comes to AP/DURA, and a gap in fighting skill. Max still can pull of his stealth more likely than not and has range.

Yeah, insults will be taken as flirting. That's kinda how trolls work. Didn't you yourself say he'd roll with it to backstab her? Which is it?

Nesides, once she sees him as flirting, that's going to counter out her main weakness. A Kismesis (basically hate date, because hatred is a romantic emotion to trolls) is supposed to press your weaknesses and ultimately push you past them. Him pressing her weakness is going to cause her to fall back on that, "knowing" that he's pressing her in her weakness and it's her job as his kismesis to push herself past her weakness in order to keep pace with him.

Come to think of it, Max accidentally digging himself deeper and constantly convincing her of their "kismesitude" with his tactics is a funny mental image.

Anyways, I'm going to bed for the night. I'll be back. Good debate so far, nice work.

Good Night. Honestly, I have no idea how this will end.

Is it possible for her to just... not attack him? Is it possible Max just does the whole date and pacifies her? I mean, since this is in-character Max will do everything before attacking. So if it means insulting her and she goes with it to become better it might just end in Max's favor for turning it from a fight into a date therefore making her incapable to continue the fight.

Or am I wrong? I dunno, you can tell me when you get back on.

I mean, yeah, that's entirely possible. A fight would also be considered a legitimate hate date, but if Amisia saw he didn't want to go that route, she could see him.as more of an intellectually challenging kismesis. I'd have to wonder if I'd be counted as incon sense they're technically both winning. If so, inconclusive, if not, Max.

That was a good debate with an interesting conclusion. Well done, sir.

Yes I think this is a max vote considering it's HIS ability to use social interaction that is making it she won't fight him.

Guess a fight isn't necessary after all. How nice.

Though I am curious if that date Will lead to a destructive power couple

If Max is ending it with words. I say that counts for a win for him via pacifying. One of the lesser done win conditions

Back