• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Because apparently I need Mattias to officially murder her ass before he can take his rightful place as strongest 1-A on the wiki.

So, here we go.

Sexy Yog

YMMV on his sexiness but I think he's pretty attractive from a purely aesthetic standpoint personally

ZAVIN, YOU'RE NEXT

58d7cccaaa56ce1ad2a5a438c0909e62
Mattias

I mean this is recent and I don't know if I'll be disproven or not but just look over the profiles I think Yog would still win. The intelligence thing is more then enough of an indicator. For me anyways, I don't mean to start any beef or anything. But I'm still going for Yog and it's not because of her/its bitties.

Hm, not voting yet, but maybe we need input from Monarch to see how powerful Mattias is. From my experience, this guy is pretty OP.

I had a big discussion on Discord about it, but I'll see if I can find the main points.

Ok, here's one of the biggest points, that will hopefully sway anyone thinking that Yog being "possibly High 1-A" means she automatically wins.

Mattias would easily be High 1-A if not for the presence of many many equal beings. Mattias is an Ultimate One of Kadmon. Kadmon is the first world to come into being, the second highest plane of the verse, and the world closest to the Zeroth. All other worlds, whether they have infinite layers of Outerversal places each transcendent to the last, whether they have 1-A beings that dwarf 1-A beings that dwarf normal 1-A beings each by the same degree those normal 1-A beings dwarf humanity, whether they have all concepts and non-concepts of reality and unreality - Kadmon and the Ultimate Ones will still be transcendent to them all.

And here's a point on his survivability:

Ultimate Ones cannot be permanently killed. This is a result of them being basically just projections of their Egos, which you could think of like High 1-A souls (not really souls, souls are different, but that's what you can think of it as). If you killed an Ultimate One, even if you use some power nulling, Regenerationn negating, resurrection negating weapon and completely erase their "body", they will just fall into the Abyss, and then they'll climb back out and be completely fine. Or they might decide to stay in the Abyss and explore for a bit, but that's not so applicable in combat situation.

People seem to ignore the fact that Akashi Zavin exists.... it hurts my heart. Especially when he is only a hair short of being High 1-A...

Either way, a possibly High 1-A or lack there of does not decide whether someone is higher on the 1-A scale or not.

I like to mention it is literally impossible to determine who will be the strongest 1-A because it smells like honest BS that a 1-A being can become stronger than another 1-a even with a a hierarchy. Especially since we need feats to determine how high it even though it is rather trival at best as a defeat for a 1-A will be temporary at best even if there isn't any established hierarchy whatsoever or even a incomplete hierarchy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
People seem to ignore the fact that Akashi Zavin exists.... it hurts my heart. Especially when he is only a hair short of being High 1-A...
Either way, a possibly High 1-A or lack there of does not decide whether someone is higher on the 1-A scale or not.
Ignoring the bottom line ovo

And I'm aware, I was just ensuring that Yog having that bit did not automatically sway people.

Yeah, I am just reinforcing what you said. ovo.

(It's my fault for not updating Yuracion Absolon stuff and instead working on my less powerful series)

Ahhh Yog's profile has a stupidly huge amount of hax. How exactly is this a fair matchup when one, the creator of Yog didn't even remotely come close to removing any of Yog's hax on that profile? Two, it look like it is more than enough to have a hax stomp. This is a hax stomp until the creator of Yog remove of those Hax or something. Yog's profile say this:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Enhanced Senses, Fourth Wall Awareness/Breaking, Existence Erasure, Reactive Evolution (via Ability Replication & Power Nullification, she can adapt & evolve and become immune against any attack & ability being used on her, and return the power infinitely stronger back to her opponent.), Rage Power, Data Manipulation, Absolute Authority, Space-Time Manipulation, Necromancy, Willpower Manipulation, Omniscience, Resurrection, Transduality, Clairvoyance, Creation, Morality Manipulation, Dark-Matter Manipulation/Anti-Matter Manipulation, Omnipresence, Adaptation, Acausality, Mathematics Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Instinctive Reaction, Energy Manipulation, Martial Arts, Life Manipulation/Death Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Nonexistence, God Mode, Logic Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Danmaku, Aether Manipulation, Nether Manipulation, Telepathy, Abstract Existence, Immortality (Type 5 & 10), Regenerationn (True-Godly), Matter Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Toon Force, Meta Power Manipulation (Is able to create, modify, or remove powers permanently with no limits.), Ethereal Manipulation, Invulnerability, Elemental Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Boundary Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Durability Negation, Bone Manipulation, Precognition, Portal Creation, Summoning, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Body Control, Fear Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Biological Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Chaos Manipulation, Intangibility, Thermal Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Disease Manipulation, Plasma Manipulation, Astral Manipulation, Force-Field Creation, Transmutation, Resurrection, OHK (via Smite), Gravity Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation/Light Manipulation, Sealing, BFR, Can send beings outside of existence, Can travel through other worlds and higher dimensions, Can attack on the Physical, Mental, and Spiritual planes simultaneously, Transcends all Concepts, Constantly rising power (Her power increases exponentially with each passing moment), etc.

Plus we using strict interpretation. How intriguing

1-A battles tend to be decided by transcendent power over the other 1-A, not by any form of hax.

And really, how much of that is going to be useful against another 1-A in the first place?

All 1-As have some form of hax. About 90% of the time, that hax would be useless against another 1-A. Just imagine the Outer Gods trying to hurt each other with matter manipulation. Just doesn't make sense does it?

And this isn't Umineko so I don't know why you are bringing it up.

I mean, for 1-A's Time Manipulation can still effect other 1-A's. 1-A hax can be useful on other 1-A's. That's how it works for these guys.

We'd need feats.

We don't automatically assume a 2-A's hax over the minds of a bunch of 3-D people allows them to mind hax another 2-A, so why would we assume a 1-A's ability to destroy space-time would work against another 1-A?

And even if there are feats, that hax is useless if the opponent is several degrees of infinity+ above you or something.

Really are we assuming that it doesn't affect 1-A beings 90% of the time?

This sound like speculation as well as unbased assumpation. Also IIRC, that just mean they have resistance, not immunity to the aforementioned abilities.

EnderShadowr215 said:
Really are we assuming that it doesn't affect 1-A beings 90% of the time?

This sound like speculation as unbased assumpation. Also IIRC, that just mean they have resistance, not immunity to the aforementioned abilities.
Ok. You are a being that transcends all forms of dimensions and space-time, able to manipulate the higher dimensions of entire multiverses with a thought. Another being like you who transcends all forms of dimensions and space-time tries to use that very power to manipulate higher dimensions against you.

It won't work, because you transcend the very thing they are trying to manipulate to harm you.

This is why we need feats of these hax working on comparable beings.

Monarch Laciel said:
We'd need feats.
We don't automatically assume a 2-A's hax over the minds of a bunch of 3-D people allows them to mind hax another 2-A, so why would we assume a 1-A's ability to destroy space-time would work against another 1-A?

And even if there are feats, that hax is useless if the opponent is several degrees of infinity+ above you or something.
Actually with Mind hax, if you are a 2-A, you can still mind hax another 2-A. I believe this was very much debated. However, stuff like Time Hax and such do require such feats.

Unless you like you said, have feats. For example when Lucemon was 3-C he had sealing that was so powerful that he could seal a 2-C. So it honestly depends.

Huh we can not always rely on just feats alone.

If we relie on just feats, then why we being unreasonable assuming that 1-A doesn't affect 1-A?

Also Umineko has 1-C or 1-B characters that affect Outerverse beings. So I fail to see why you going into here.

Last I saw, it had been decided you needed feats of your mind hax working on someone comparable in power to you, rather than infinitely weaker than you.

That's not what I remember. I remember it being heavily argued and not really coming to a conclusion as many people found that reasoning outright dumb and such (Me included).

I agreed with Dragon as case by case analysis will be best suited when it comes to characters on the same tier as their opponent and their hax affecting them or not.

Back