• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trying to overcome Ryüko's regen through sheer ap just makes her regen and come back stronger, plus she has the ability to constantly absorb life fibers from across the multiverse to constantly increase her strength

.............Yes...........Humans are typically very good at waking up after going to sleep.......

After a few hours. They arguably have an advantage of a few hundred times attack potency advantage, does that let them overcome her Regenerationn?

I was about to say that it's 24 hours, but it does just say "over a day."

Estimated multipliers above him, the scaling chain's quite long.

Estimate Multiplier from scaling chain are mostly prohibited. That why Goku isn't Billion times above baseline 3-A or Vegito 200k stronger than cell.

If Multiplier isn't indicated, we use the scaling chain as reference and not an estimation of how many time "x" is stronger than baseline for stomping "y" Low 2-C.

Power of Light Dark King (timeline buster by existing)<Rainbow Bracelets Black and WhiteÔëñShiny LuminousÔëñMax Heart Black and White<<Baldez<Sparkle Bracelets Black and White<Freezen and Frozen<Melody and Rhythm

And that's their first outing, they are an unknown degree stronger after that.

Hundreds of times came from assumptions like "unquantifiable increases are 2X."

I should have added what I'm about to before, I was just lazy:

...Freezen and Frozen<Bos Melody and Rhythm<Eos Melody and RhythmBoS Smile cures<Eos Smile CuresBoS DokiDoki cures<<Corrupted Regina<<Cure AceResolved Dokies<Magical Lovely PadCurrent level of All Stars Precure.

Back