• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matches you wish you could make

Because I think it could be fun to have a thread about matches that would be fun to have, but aren't possible, because it would be a stomp, not all contestants having a profile on the wiki, or any other reason.

I would make Jake Long vs Ember Hill , but the latter does not have a profile. Furthermore, I suspect Jake would stomp.

Then again, Ember either burned down a mansion, or scales to that. Don't remember which.

Alexander Anderson (Hellsing Ultimate) vs Rui (Demon Slayer). Initially I thought this would be a cool matchup, but upon looking at both verse pages it seems that Anderson is like a full tier under most mid-tier demon slayer characters... Alas, it was not meant to be.

Alexander Anderson vs Enrico Pucci would have been nice but Pucci 9 times out 10 would have hax stomped regardless of tier.

Isaac Netero vs Sengoku (One Piece): Sengoku has an unfathomable AP advantage but if their stats were similar, Netero would skillstomp and Nen Crush.

Yoshikage Kira vs Neferpitou: Man with a Cat Stand vs a cat with a Stand. Kira can tap but Pitou flexes and Kira goes batshit insane and dies from fear.

Lex Luthor vs Horus Lupercal: Bald guys in big armor (The most recent Hell Arisen issue even gives Luthor an armor that looks like it belongs to a Primarch.) Too bad Horus AP and hax stomps massively hard.

Adult Gon Freecss vs 100% Izuku Midoriya: Pretty cool idea but Gon Nen crushes and completely AP stomps.

Gon Freecss and Killua Zoldyck vs Superboy (Rebirth) and Damian Wayne: So damn thematic. Gon and Jon are both happy go-lucky kids with immense potential and both were raised in the countryside. Only difference is that Jon has a good dad. Damian and Killua are both assassins trained from birth, groomed to be the next leader, and both have mommy issues. They are both considered a lot smarter than their friend and is the tactical mind and generally more badass and well liked. Too bad Superboy one shots and/or Damian and Jon get Nen crushed.

I have several but it's mostly on one character here but I'll do it anyways:

Nikola Tesla (Ourai no Gahkthun) vs:

• Archer (Nikola Tesla): Both use electricity and lightning as their attacks, and they do interesting effects with it. They're also pretty arrogant as far as I know of both of them. But it would be a stomp for the Steampunk Tesla or he'll have the edge over him outside of the space-time dislocation thing Fate Tesla has.
  • Any Japanese character who uses swords and do weird shit like Wolf (Sekiro) and Tanjirou Kamado. Tesla mentioned in the VN that he's been to the "Far East", which is Japan, and is thus pretty familiar with sword wielding peeps like samurai's. He's also no stranger to the likes of ninja's as he has fought one in one of Gahkthun's books. Though in comparison with the named characters like here, I don't think he got any answer to Wolf's immortality and blade thing (though he could incap him) and Kamado could prove to be as much of a challenge as when Tesla fought another sword user in the series he's from.
  • The Man of Steel/Superman: Tesla was likened to Superman in his series a few times. He even shares some sort of similarity as well in terms of how he gains his "power". Much like how Superman gains power from the sun, Tesla gains power from "Radiance", which is a vague thing that's not really physical and related to who Tesla is with. Including those he fights. Though Tesla has a sort of odd perverted personaility and is a pretty blunt person, while Clark is an honest and down to earth guy. Though depending on which version Tesla is fighting, it's a stomp to either one of them.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Sirzechs Lucifer

Both share the VA and I kinda dislike DxD so it would be spite if I do so besides the big ass stomp.

There are many, many rpg characters I wish I could put against each other, but I always come across some major issue with the match ups.

Me: has a million matches I wish I could make but which are stomps

Zeifyl: Hey, wish you could make any matches that you can't?

Me: forgets every match I've ever thought about

DarkGrath said:
Me: has a million matches I wish I could make but which are stomps
Zeifyl: Hey, wish you could make any matches that you can't?

Me: forgets every match I've ever thought about
What can I say, except "You're welcome"

The Meta vs DIO or Jotaro, but The Meta is 9-A and can't bypass the dura and gets beaten to death, so I had to settle with Diego. I also wanna find more time travellers to pit Dan Phantom against soon

ssj4 Gogeta (GT) vs Shadic (Fusion of Sonic and Shadow) in Sonic vs Nazo

Kind of a stomp unless if we use this version of the remake Shadic which did this at 2:32 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tr3HQlyl_s

either 3-A vs 5-B (Nazo stated that he was about to destory the planet so shadic should be comparable)

Or this

3-A VS 3-A with the remake (Shadic caused a massive blast that engolfed the entire universe killing Nazo in the remake)

this one could work but Shadic in the remake may actually be a bit too fast (easily MFTL+, went across and out of the universe in 20 seconds, faster then even whis...)

Xenomorphios said:
ssj4 Gogeta (GT) vs Shadic (Fusion of Sonic and Shadow) in Sonic vs Nazo
Kind of a stomp unless if we use this version of the remake Shadic which did this at 2:32 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tr3HQlyl_s

either 3-A vs 5-B (Nazo stated that he was about to destory the planet so shadic should be comparable)

Or this

3-A VS 3-A with the remake (Shadic caused a massive blast that engolfed the entire universe killing Nazo in the remake)

this one could work but Shadic in the remake may actually be a bit too fast (easily MFTL+, went across and out of the universe in 20 seconds, faster then even whis...)
Using the original version of Shadic from Nazo Unleashed, it's a stomp since he's already superior to 2-C Super Sonic and Super Shadow. They also scale to canon feats in FC/OC wiki.

In that version though, I guess it could work with speed equalized. Also, Base Shadic would be 5-A even with the adventure era since Sonic and Shadow are already 5-B+ there. Also, Modern Sonic and Shadow are pretty high into 5-A (3.7 Ninatons), so depending on the fusion multiplier, it could even bump them to High 5-A when fused as Shadic.

Alucard vs Flandre

This is a match between two vampires I've been wanting for years but flandre is just way to busted, she probably can't put him down permanently but still alucard is out of his league in this match.

Dan Phantom vs Goku Black

I've seen this one talked about before and I thought it be somewhat interesting given the whole evil guys from the future who are in a sense future versions of the main character. Black is Goku's body with Zamasu's mind and Dan is Danny's body corrupted by Vlad's evil.

However as far as I'm aware, while Black blitzes and AP stomps, he can't kill Dan and has no way of putting him down. So basically Dan wins in the end which is a mismatch.

A.B.A vs Alice_Margatroid

3-A matches aren't that easy to find without characters dipping into a low 2-C bracket, plus A.B.A's immeasurable speed sorta helps but also hinders cause without it she gets beats by the latter of the AP gap as well as the slightly shallow amount powers and abilities she has.

Back