• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

I could, but as general rule I don't like making match-ups with my own characters. Is there a reason you didn't want to?

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/King_Flareflesh

Soooo since made some changes to Break Away's plot. King Flareflesh has been downgraded from being probably like below baseline High 6-A to 6-C via scaling from someone who one shot 25.0162536898 Gigatons. He doesn't really have any hax and yeah. I wonder if anyone could find a match for him? It can either be on VSbattles Wiki or on the FCOC Wiki.

That sounds like justification for "possibly higher", depending on the circumstances of the one-shot incident.

Donnie tried to get up before the explosion hit her. But she got hit. Although after she got hit, she tanked it like it was nothing bascially. Like, she was completely undamaged. So she was easily able to get up and start running towards the giant. She was screaming and tears were pouring out of her eyes because she was pretty scared since she had no idea where she was and also had no idea what she was even doing as well. xD

The giant turned back and noticed Donnie running towards her. The giant quickly tried to raise it's fist and then slam her on the ground. But it wasn't quick enough. Donnie managed to dodge the fist by quickly jumping out of the way. She jumped towards it's stomach, punched her way right through the giant's body. After that the giant just collapsed onto the ground and then it was just dead.

Woah, that turned out to be longer than I expected. Sorry for flooding this thread a little there. So is that still a "possibly higher" tier or what?

In other news, I have a dragon knight ma waiting in the wings, if anyone's interested. First key is just short of baseline 6-C, second is just short of baseline 4-C and considerably more versatile, and the last is ~238+ Foe (at least 10.5 times baseline, probably a good bit more since the feat was casual for the guy he scales to.)

MaxIrvaron said:
I got this guy. Depending on the arc, he ranges from 8-B to Low 5-B to 2-C. He also goes from Transonic to MFTL to Immeasurable.
He seems to only have 3 sets of abilities, though.

Well, it depends greatly on which arc you're talking about.

Him before he learns his abilities is 8-B and Transonic.

In his first arc he's 8-B to Low 7-C (if enraged) and Supersonic+.

In his second arc he's 8-A to 7-B (if enraged) and Supersonic+-Hypersonic (if enraged).

In his third arc he gains a new transformation, 7-C to High 6-B and Hypersonic-SoL.

In his fourth arc he's 7-A to High 6-A (with Keysage) and Sub-Relativistic-FTL.

In his fifth arc he's Low 6-B to Low 5-B (in Keysage) and FTL+-MFTL.

Right but that doesn't tell me what abilities each key has.

Does anyone have some 8-As by any chance?

His page isn't well updated, so he may have resistances that aren't on the profile that I may mention out of nowhere, but it shouldn't be that bad in practice hopefully. I can't really remember what these resistances are on the spot but hopefully they don't cause inconveniences

Any 8-As, High 6-Bs, or 6-As in for a fight?

Depends. High 6-B/6-A have both a relatively strong but low-hax key, and an extremely smurfed haxxed key. 8-A doesn't really have much strong hax, though.

What exactly does Naito do? Like, how does Power Null and the likes work?

ThePixelKirby said:
What exactly does Naito do? Like, how does Power Null and the likes work?
Power nulls mind manipulation, biological manipulation, and perception manipulation. Most of his stuff is some form of vibration manipulation.

What's their AP?