• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

So, the other Match-up Request Thread literally died because it reached five hundred messages. If you guys would follow a thread made by me, then this one could replace it for now.

The rules are simple as usual:

• Mention the name and tier of your character.
  • Give us the link or hyperlink to the profile of your character.
  • If it has to be more specific than that (i.e, your character is too haxxed for their tier, or anything you believe could affect the match-making), give a short summary on that.
  • Wait for responses, don't repeatedly bump your character, keep this civil.
This should be enough, right? So, start the match-making.

Alrigth lets go again...

Lets introduce next choices..

Great mother of demiurges Existence (Low 1-C tier) and oppose her..

..like coins other half, the great destroyer
Darkness (Tiers Low 2-C, 2-B or Low 1-C)

Christian Higdon said:
I'll just hang around. In the meanwhile, I'll make a story that has a consistent 9-B character reeeeeee
You don't need to stick to 9-B. Why not build a verse that's mostly real life level and therefore being 9-B at your base power is already pretty impressive, almost "elite" because you can kill a normal person in one casual blow? Then your high tiers could be 9-B+ and only top tiers would be 9-A. Then, your main character could begin as a 10-B or 10-A and grind their way into these higher levels of power.

Hoooly crap that's a lotta abilities and a real powerful regen,

i could try to find someone but it may be difficult

Back