• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

So they are both just about equal in AP. Match could be done. We can make it whenever, in a range favorable for Naito.

Depends on how strong his hax is. We don't want a hax stomp

You can make the thread for now though. We'll decide if it's a stomp later

Smashtwig said:
Depends on how strong his hax is. We don't want a hax stomp

You can make the thread for now though. We'll decide if it's a stomp later
Its his base form that dosnt relly have much haxs (High 6-A)

I personally don't like making my own matches, so

Can anyone do us a favor and make it?

(I don't personally like running more than one match for a character at a time, @BlackDarkness, but maybe I suppose.)

Valev is ready for combat once more.

Who wishes for a spectacle?

Zain lost the 6-C key for a (~1.2 times baseline) 6-B key, if that matters to any of you who have 6-Cs/6-Bs. Also, I'll probably make Iandva fight Valev here soon, if the page creators think it's a good idea.

Sees Building Level ap and durability on his profile.

Inhales
RWBY matches can be a thing with that guy.

Also, was that guy inspired by Captain America?

Spinoirr said:
Also yeah @peppy And lots of building level characters can fight him
True. 8-C, 9-A and 9-B (9-A AND 9-B especially) are the most popular tiers on VSbattles.

While on FCOC, I believe 7-B and 7-A are the most popular.

Power creeeep.

Methinks I'll probably write an 8-C verse eventually.

I'm already writing a verse with 10-A, 9-A, 7-A, High 6-A and 5-A.

Yeah, apparently all the tiers end with "A". What a coincidence.

Back