• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match-up Request Thread II — Battle Tendency

I'm gonna make a profile page outta King Flareflesh soon. Before I do that I would like to see if anyone wants to suggest any edits that I could use to make it better and I have put something as "???" because IDK what it is.

This guy is High 6-A and I don't think has much hax. If anyone has any matches for him whether it's on this wiki or the VS Battles Wiki that would be great. :3

For some reason I'm just thinking the Starfox team but with vehicles because that's how they become High 6-A. It's realy weird but...yeah I dunno.

No clue for em. I'd say a version of Stranger I'm working on, but THAT Stranger, while being the weakest, has caused Jupiter to become a crescent.

I need that calced.

Causing Jupiter to become a crescent sounds like somewhere in Tier 5 to me.

I was thinking of maybe someone from One Punch Man? Or the DCEU like Superman for example after just searching through the VSbattles Wiki.

Exactly. Considering the size of the explosion, it could be high into Tier 5.

Just gonna wait for somebody to calc that. I even have a photo.

Though, I already messaged the calc request thingy so oof.

Aaaah okay. Alright then. The match is here . I would've done this quicker, but my mum was getting a little stressed out because someone was coming over, so she was tidying and I had to help out a little.

Valev.

8-A, either 6-C, or Low 2-C.

8-A is pretty fair and has a bunch of resistances, first 6-C is pretty fair although he has strong cloning/amp, second 6-C has some really strong soulhax, Low 2-C is stupidly haxxed.

Suggestions plz

Want to get some more Littlepip fights up

At least 9-B form unarmed AP: 17 MJ

9-A unarmed AP: At least 39 MJ (still need to get some feats for this form calc'd however)

Restricting the BFEL for 9-B/Baseline 9-A characters is something I'd recomend.

Should work I suppose

Pipbuck could prove a problem though for Scarface

One more time...

I would separate Darkness' abilities by keys, dude. His Large Size Type 10 is quite explicitly not Low 2-C. It's in a spot in Tier 1, at least.

^^^^ Thanks for noticing that friend. Now it is cleaned up and should be more reasonable see what abilities are in their rigthfull keys.

Ah wow, this is pretty full, huh. Guess I should start looking!

In the meantime, I've got Zain Vaerpath on the table, again, now that whatever glitch he got thrown into that deleted all of his categories is gone. The guy's got eight separate keys, so that should hopefully help?

ThePerpetual said:
Ah wow, this is pretty full, huh. Guess I should start looking!

In the meantime, I've got Zain Vaerpath on the table, again, now that whatever glitch he got thrown into that deleted all of his categories is gone. The guy's got eight separate keys, so that should hopefully help?
Maybe he can battle taiga

ThePerpetual said:
...no, they manage to not have a single key in common. Unless you don't care about that, I guess.
Im talkng about her small town level key/ her base with magic

I was under the impression that it didn't apply to her durability, I guess. I guess it's possible, at least, then.

Back