• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Match Made In Heaven

Well, I guess both spend some time wrecking each other (with Taarzan taking the worst of it due to being lighter). Either this goes on long enough for Christine to run out of gas, or Taarzan uses body control to grab Christine and dump it into the Mariana Trench.

Taarzan with low difficulty, but in a long fight.

Idk though I might have to make a CRT on Christine as being completely burned or exploded would logically burn out all the gas.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Seems very even tbh. Both cannot kill each other, so that leaves incap. Does Christine need fuel? Can it run underwater?
I don't believe it can for both given it literally a soul controlling it, and it can replenish fuel.

It can

Not covered in the movie but in the original book I recall that the car could never run out of fuel, like something supernatural was running it,

In that case, the Mariana Trench dumping should still work. It would get incapped via being flattened under water pressure and not being able to move. Actually, any sufficiently deep stretch of ocean would be good enough. Idk how far Kansas is from the nearest ocean, but the distance shouldn't be much of an issue.

That would work I think?

Don't think this is fair though since Christine can't kill him.

It can bend every part of its body, separate them and even stretch them. All while retaining its hardness. Deven is also a genius car designer, so he'd know how to go about grabbing Christine safely.

Where does Christine's class 5 lifting strength come from?

If you just get it for being a car, I'll change Taarzan's too.

He prefers to ram. But he does use his body control to grab people too.

Back