• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Sword/Link addition

And don't you forget it ovo

That reminds me. The Triforce is supposed to be (nigh) omniscient according to lore. Would wielders of the full Triforce be so as well?

They never showed anything like that, so I dont think it should apply. If there is a nigh-omniscient Zelda somewhere, in any media, tho, its fine.

That should honestly be just limited attack reflection since Link can only do it with energy blasts, and nothing else with the master sword.

You really need to stop putting "limited" under every thread for Link things. No one has every application of a power. Should Goku have limited Martial Arts because he doesn't know Capoeira?

The real cal howard said:
You really need to stop putting "limited" under every thread for Link things. No one has every application of a power. Should Goku have limited Martial Arts because he doesn't know Capoeira?
What do you mean that goku is limited in any way

Goku jesus christ church of goku gokuism

The attack reflection should be more effective on evil attack, because it's via the "power to repel evil"

Also, what about the Regenerationn and life draining in BOTW? And the Power Nullfication in WW (like the page said, the Master Sword destroyed the dark barrier surrounding Hyrule Castle)?

Also, the sealing of Master Sword can work even on just consciousness "I have confirmed the eradication of the demon king. His residual consciousness has been absorbed into the Master Sword… and is now sealed away."

@Cal Show me proof that Link has reflected virtually every form of projectiles with the master sword. Cause the only things we have here is reflecting energy blasts, which doesn't take much to do. Attack Reflection is when it can work on a multitude of different things, not just one thing.

That's outright false. I can show you literally dozens of examples of attack reflection where characters have attack reflection for not being able to reflect everything.

Except everyone on the front page sans Kirby and Doom, reflect only specific types of things. And I'll be darned if reflecting energy blasts counts as limited.

@Yuri

Ganondorf's attacks are lightning based, and Link can reflect Zelda's attacks, who can also use light magic. So it's not limited to evil things.

Link can't use the life draining thing, as it only works when the MS is in its pedestal. It's kinda like giving Time Travel to OoT, which is wrong. And regen could be game mechanics/ Deku Tree, or it could work only after draining (which would mean again that it only works near the pedestal). Link should already have Power Null iirc, also for breaking Yuga's barrier in ALBW and Aghanim's in ALTTP

I said "more effective on evil attack", not limited to evil attack.

And I said Life Draining/Regenerationn that for the Master Sword itself, not Link. The Master Sword's page hasn't all power of the sword.

The ALBW Link page misses some abilities that not even Composite has, but I couldn't find scans, so I'm posting it here.

Animal manipulation via Bee badge.

Teleportation via Scoot Fruit

Foul fruit scares or stuns enemy (fear manipulation?)

Regen via Red/Blue potion

Sound manipulation via purple potion

Pain resistance and limited invulnerability via Yellow potion.

Back