• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Hand vs SCP-682

The deadly hand vs the hard to kill Reptile!

Win via KO, BFR, or Death.

Master Hand is capable of turning into Master Core.

This is actually a pretty interesting matchup, since they both destroy the universe if they die. Well, I'm not sure if the Hand can bypass that Regen. Has 682 ever adapted to something on Master Hand's level?

I don't think 682 has ever adapted to Transmutation.

Also....Can Master Hand make clones of 682?

Anyway, even if cloning works, I'm not sure if the clone would be able to kill 682 for good with that Regen and Non-Corporeality.

Does that thing even have a brain? It's a hand. But outside of that, I don't think MH has ever shown resistance to having his memory erased, so that could work.

Back