• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Master Chief vs The Survivor (ARK: Survival Evolved).

Yeah. About 20 Seconds.
Hmm I don’t know I think master chief is going to be real low on ammo if he gets throw all the traps, turrets, tames, rock elemental Boulder rain and through to base itself. While the vision will help master chief for the 20 seconds it will be out weighed by the fact that the survivor will just keep chucking the smoke bombs non stop and the fact that they just last longer. Master chief still has a normal par of legs so a bola will work on him to. I’m voting for the survivor.

The Survivor has access to an decent number of 8-C creatures, pretty much all of which are gonna be a pretty decent distraction at the very least.

There's dozens of creatures in Ark that have some decent hax, even lower tier ones.
The Rexes Fear Manip would likely work on Chief, as would the Yutys.
Managarmr would be in this fight, that's the capacity to freeze Chief.
There's an abundance of Torpor based creatures in Ark which piled together are gonna swarm.
Amongst others.

The Survivor with Prep in this key is capable of getting his hands on Ballistas, which can shoot Chain Bolas from a distance, which ensnare Class 100 dinos.

The Survivor recently got his Immortality too, but I dunno what the rules on that are in this battle, if the respawn point is nearby there's not a lot Chief can do here.

Oki doki.

What are we saying with the Immortality for this fight? Is the spawn point nearby? Can the Survivor place a bed with his prep?

I had to give Chief something. Btw, the Binary Rifle can also One-Shot people on his level, but it has even less Ammo then the Nornfang.

Fair enough.
The Binary Rifle will be a last resort for Chief most likely, he isn't gonna wanna use it on a dino by accident, so if the Dinos hax can get to him first then it might not even come into play.

Back