• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Drop Shield: Weaker version of the Bubble Shield; it has triple protection against projectiles as MJOLNIR energy shields do, but no protection against melee attacks.
How long does this last?
  • Deployable Cover: Protects from all solid projectiles up to Building level level, but no protection against plasma and suffers from openings; allowing well placed small projectiles to go through.
This only protects against solid projectiles right so Iron Man's energy should pass through?
  • Invincibility: Grants near invulnerability to various heavy weapons including Spartan lasers and Wraith Mortars. It also grants zero additional resistance against melee attacks or blunt force trauma.
How long does this last?
  • Bubble Shield: Omni-directional field that shields off all projectiles and explosions, including multi megaton bombs, however, It is still passable by infantry troops and vehicles.
How long does this last?
  • Hardlight Shield: A monodirectional shield that repels all infantry weapons, including the strongest Promethean weapons. Does not cover the backside or far well against melee attacks.
How long does this last?

Invincibility comes from Halo 3. It's a power up you can get from Brute Chieftans if you can kill them faster than they can activate it. It lasts about 10 to 15 Seconds if I remember correctly. There's also one just lying around outside of the Control Room of the Halo Ring at the end of the game you can use.

Iron Man Says BUMP
OTuB59j.jpeg

Iron man might be more intelligent but most of it is attributed to his amazing inventions, in terms of combat experience and tactics its not even close to the masterchief.

are they allowed to leave central park? masterchief would likely dip to more confined areas, take cover or take the fight in buildings and alleys what not, making his flight advantage basically nil, he has stealth mastery usage of the illusion(hologram) and invisibility cloak for ambushes and the power drops for survivability.

that being said my halo knowledge is abit iffy so im not sure if masterchief could comfortably take iron man down and i don't think iron man would take the bait like how it went in civil war where he was fighting in the silo im voting incon.

Voting Iron Man
For the moment I m voting Iron Man.
Iron Man FRA once again
Tony 3000 FRA
I'm voting for uh, a Mr. Tony Stank.
"That guy's playing Galaga" FRA right now
Ironman FRA.
Best hero FRA
That's 8 votes for Titanium Alloy Man

Though I guess Grace should have started with Phantøm.

Back