• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nanatsu no Taizai Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering what it has been said, Pulverization makes more sense.

I'll try to get time in order to help with this.

The Causality said:
Sorry for all but now I need to sleep, I'm like an undead nowƒæÇ I give my opinion tomorrow
Good night, The Causality!

I feel scans should be added to arguments.

In Chapter 29, they show Meliodas after destroying Danafor. There's particles in the air, so no vaporization.

In Vampires of Edinburgh - Part 3, Meliodas performs a Darkness Pillar in base. There's particles in the air and the crater isn't very clean, so no vaporization.

In Chapter 121, Meliodas uses Darkness Pillar, which fragments the ground in its path and pulverizing the rest. Plus, the crater also isn't clean here.

In Chapter 124, Hendrickson and Dreyfus travel to the site of the destruction. The crater is unclea (some parts aren't even on the same level as the bottom) and Hendrickson guesses it's a meteor, which was only turned down due to Dreyfus sensing traces of power.

In Chapter 130, Meliodas destroys Danafor many times. The way varies, such as the city being pulverized, the mass being ejected, etc, but none of them imply vaporization of any form, which the anime seems to agree with.

Then there's 181, where Meliodas destroys Danafor, producing what is supposedly steam. It clashes with all others.

At least 8/9 (including these ones) - at least 12/13 times (counting all pillars in this shot) isn't vaporization.

I trust Dark649's and Celestial Pegasus' senses of judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back