• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Deathlock's current tier but he was considered weaker than Cap in S.H.I.E.L.D. academy by the drill sergeants, (Don't know how else to call them lol) and Deathlock was able to one-shot fear copies of Lash and Hive who should be as strong as the originals since Deke Shaw was overwhelmed by the superhuman strength of a fear clone Kree Reaper.

Deathlock should have "likely" (insert tier) scaling from Lash and Hive. (Deathlock has the super soldier formula, that thingy from Iron Man 3 that makes people blow up + cybernetics)

Edit: The fear clone of Hive was about to use his powers before been stopped by Coulson's cybernetic hand which means the Fear Dimension can make exact copies of the villains.

The reason people find it hard to accept 8-A Cap is because they think he isn't that strong. But like the only valid anti-feat is struggling pull a helicopter, and that is already PIS, or else he wouldn't be 9-A or even Wall level+.

It's not just Iron Man Cap fought, he matched Ultron, held his own against Loki, fought Corvus Glaive, Spider-Man also blocked an attack by Cull Obsidian, and Cap, Bucky and Spidey all took hits from Cap's vibranium shield.

AppleLord said:
I don't know Deathlock's current tier but he was considered weaker than Cap in S.H.I.E.L.D. academy by the drill sergeants, (Don't know how else to call them lol) and Deathlock was able to one-shot fear copies of Lash and Hive who should be as strong as the originals since Deke Shaw was overwhelmed by the superhuman strength of a fear clone Kree Reaper.

Deathlock should have "likely" (insert tier) scaling from Lash and Hive. (Deathlock has the super soldier formula, that thingy from Iron Man 3 that makes people blow up + cybernetics)

Edit: The fear clone of Hive was about to use his powers before been stopped by Coulson's cybernetic hand which means the Fear Dimension can make exact copies of the villains.
Isn't Hive like, High 7-C?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Isn't Hive like, High 7-C?
Deathlock one shot him by blowing his head off. Hive didn't show feats to regenerate from having his head blown off earlier in the series and the real one died to a nuke.

I propose "likely" on Deathlock's profile. Anyone disagrees?

But Cap was significantly stronger than Deathlok, right?
Yes. By a huge margin since his physical training records were not even close to Captain America's records which Deathlock tried to break but couldn't.

Real Lash was overpowering Real Hive, and Deathlock was able to kill both of their fear clones, scaling seems consistent.

It's not just Iron Man Cap fought, he matched Ultron, held his own against Loki, fought Corvus Glaive, Spider-Man also blocked an attack by Cull Obsidian, and Cap, Bucky and Spidey all took hits from Cap's vibranium shield.

Scale Cap to those people then. But I disagree with scaling him to Iron Man. He's far to inconsistent in Civil War. Trying to scale Spider-Man to Cull also seems like a bad idea.

The shield I have no option on, just that it varies a lot and Cap doesn't use it to kill living targets.

Bucky was bloodlusted when he threw the shield at Cap.

He wasn't bloodlusted. He didn't care about Cap's life sure, but he wasn't a target at the time and he wasn't going out of his way to kill him.

He was brutally punching Captain America until his face was bleeding when he knocked him out, if that's not bloodlusted I don't know what is.

He was brutally punching Captain America until his face was bleeding when he knocked him out, if that's not bloodlusted I don't know what is.
You mean after Captain America became his target so he actually wanted to kill him? Also that's with the arm not the shield.

That's not with the shield but it shows Bucky wasn't holding back in anyway. That's the farthest thing from not aiming to kill imaginable.

I'm intrigued about Deathlok fighting Hive though, @AppleLord did he fight him physically?
I posted the link to both fights above. But the short answer is no.

That's not with the shield but it shows Bucky wasn't holding back in anyway. That's the farthest thing from not aiming to kill imaginable.
You're using his state of mind after being ordered to kill Cap to his state of mind before he was ordered to. He doesn't typically kill non-targets which is how Black Widow survived her previous encounter with him. When he did want to kill Cap you'll notice that Steve did not try to catch his shield unlike their first encounter where he did.

You can't scale them to the shield's AP since neither one interacted with it at its full power.

Wonder Woman, yes. She has a vulnerability to sharp things. As for Thor the only time I remember him being injured by gunfire was from a vibranium bullet that he recovered from in the same comic.

My point is bullets are extremely inconsistent and unreliable in fiction, especially in Marvel and DC.

@AppleLord Deathlok did spin Coulson around and land a hit on Hive tho.

My point is bullets are extremely inconsistent and unreliable in fiction, especially in Marvel and DC.
But the people you used for that example was someone with a weakness to sharp things and someone with no bullet related anti-feats.

Hela was once pierced by a sword from ordinary Asgardian Warrior.

She was, but all Asgardian weapons were upgraded forever ago to have a higher AP rating than the wielder since they consistently are able to damage people far above the wielder's AP.

It's on the PIS page, though I'll try to find it.
That is the vibranium bullet I mentioned earlier. Its not PIS, its a metal with feats of consistently harming 4-Bs. He also got back up in the same comic (in fact I think he got up in the next page).

I'm uncertain about the feat, but if that's the case it should be removed from the PIS page.

Regardless, bullets have still harmed far stronger characters, like Earth 616 Captain America or Grey Hulk.

I'm uncertain about the feat, but if that's the case it should be removed from the PIS page.
The events are from Black Panther vol. 3 #8-9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back