• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Legend of Zelda revisions

Dust_Collector

They/Them
So after centuries of gathering evidence, I've finally got all the proof I need to prove that most characters are at best tier 7, while the three goddesses are tier 5.

Currently, characters like Ganondorf are 5-C for stopping the planet or some bullshit. But this is a massive outlier. As you can see here, Link and Zelda are afraid of being killed by Ganon's castle falling on top of them and killing them. Theres a calc on the Naruto forums that put this collapse at small town level, and this was enough to kill Link. Since Link could be killed by this but is able to tank Ganons magic, it's safe to say that all the 5-C characters would be Low 7-C at best.

But what about the bombs? Those have a High 7-A calc. The High 7-A feat is also an outlier, since in most games they at best create small holes in walls. And as for those 6-A and High 6-A feats in Skyward Sword, they don't count because Skyward Sword is trash.

Now we move onto the star level garbage, Majora and Demises pocket realm feats, and the Triforce warping the Sacred Realm/Dark World which has a sun. How do we now those suns were real? To quote the greatest philosopher in the history of mankind, "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" (Just replace mirrors with suns). The High 4-C characters should become "At least Low 7-C".

And as for 2-C Goddesses, they created countless worlds, and last I checked world means planet. Hell it doesn't even have to mean planet, afterall, Disney World is far smaller than a planet. At best this is a 5-A feat.

Star Level and Relativistic Link never made sense to me. At least put that he has Relativistic Reactions and make his base speed peak/superhuman or something. Ridiculous IMo, but, we shall see. *Grabs popcorn*

Also, let's not shit post the Skyward Sword feats plz. I hope-- *checks the forum* Ohh, this isn't serious. *Is hurt*

Js250476 said:
Welp I'm convicted better start those Zelda downgrades Cal OVO
What were you convicted for? Murder? Theft?

Anyway, I forgot to mention that the relativistic speeds are also outliers since everyone is slower than a horse.

Jokes aside though, I'd definitely opt for the Golden Goddesses to be moved to unknown tier status, since the creed of this wiki is all about observable quantitative and qualitative stats and feats and stuff.

As a person that thoroughly understands Zelda lore leagues above the average Zelda fan, I can assure that there is next to no solid measurable/portrayable info about the Goddesses in any of the canonical games, instruction manuals, guides, etc when it comes to "that type" of criteria.

Back