• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Legend of Zelda downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nobody is gonna show back up I think the High 4-C stuff from Zant can get removed, and most people are either for downgrading Majora or don't care much either way so I think we can also probably get rid of that feat as well. Wind Fish seems fine to stay since most are neutral or agree with it staying (Although there's some contention about how exactly Demise and Hylia scale to it) and his 4-A feat will serve as the Triforces current tier until we make another thread for it being universal (Since we only treat the Sacred Realm/Dark World as solar system sized for some reason), the bombs I think are fine to stay, most people were either neutral or against downgrading those, and Calamity Ganon seems to be the same deal as Majora with most people agreeing with removing it or being neutral.
Yo ******* facts.

I don't understand why we do this on the wiki - it's weird as hell.

Also, thank you for putting this together - you rock Dust.

Why are we downgrading the Triforce? Doesn't it literally sustain the universe?
Because currently, it's rating is just from upscaling from Majora.

Since Majora is getting downgraded, so does the Triforce, but the Triforce has other feats that need to be talked about in its own thread.

@Warren_Valion I actually wrote elaborations, and it was something discussed on a previous thread. If you go back to one of my first posts on this thread, I actually made an elaboration for Sacred Realm to be Universal regardless of Majora scaling or not. So that part is safe, but profile might need to be upgraded with those elaborate multi point details.

Process of elimination formulas are good practice, and majority both staff and non staff agreed with it when I listed out those points the first time on a previous thread.

Last edited:
Gonna derail a bit but wut? Isn't the triforce literally Universal because it's supports a universal sized realm and can affect another similar sized realm.

Because so far all alternate realities were created by the golden goddesses who I quote "Accidentally created millions of worlds (universes) while making the main Hyrule universe.".

Lorule realm is not only said to be several dimensions/universes apart from the main one (Hilda herself says that) but the Sacred Realm another realm personally created by the GG's seems to be connected to all other realms.

Like some sort of hub/nexus. Since you can use it as a bride to cross to other places in the franchise.

So I don't know people assume that the sacred realm and lorule are only 4-A in size, when they are literally created by literally 3 2-B beings. Who also cared enough for one of these realm to have its own triforce so it can sustain its space and time.

heck there's a bunch of alternate realities with their own triforce Hyrule Warriors (is Canon to the lore just independent in its own timeline ) being one then and the triforce has powers over all its reality, space and time.

Cadence of Hyrule is officially considered canon/ambiguously Canon and the universe of cadence has its own triforce.

To assume 2-C/2-B beings to have just created extremely small realms (4-A), when the lore basically states that whatever realm you seem to find/enter is one of the millions of universes the GG's have made kinda seem like a hell of a lowball to assume they are just 4-A.

Also Demise and Hylia being 4-A is because they are technically the top Demon and God of the serie, Hylia is literally at the head of the LoZ pantheon and the one that was personally tasked to protect the triforce by the goddesses.

Heck Vaati with the power of Hylia (the light force.)was able to do his 4-A feat. don't even know why its considered an outlier when we have a character literally using another character's power (4-A) to do that kinda a feat when it's established that light force (Hylia's powers) is literally 4-A.

So of course she would be above the wind fish.

Also Demise is the creator of all monsters, demons and also the demon world (depicted as a galaxy in spirit tracks) since the demon world is not a creation of the golden goddesses, plus went up against Hylia and was so strong that her only option was sealing.

Demise actually existed in the primordial chaos before the GG's came in and made creation. When they arrived he fled and made the demon realm, went to war with Hylia to get the TF to then try go fight the 3 GG's.

And to finish the actual scans says that the triforce(or triforces? Since there's a bunch around) contains part of the powers of all 3 goddesses, a really good chunk of it.

for it to be just 4-A is ridiculous.

Also I disagree with the downgrade of Link's combat speed (MFTL)

So I don't know people assume that the sacred realm and lorule are only 4-A in size, when they are literally created by literally 3 2-B beings. Who also cared enough for one of these realm to have its own triforce so it can sustain its space and time.
Yeah I have no idea why we don't treat the Sacred Realm as a universe. From what I remember the reason this site doesn't consider it universal in size is because it being a parralel to the Light World somehow only means being parralel to the planet the series takes place on. This gets even weirder when you also realise that the site accepts the Sacred Realm is large enough to have a sun, meaning we currently treat the Sacred Realm as only being planet sized while also treating it as solar system sized at the same time, it's weird and I don't get it.

Also in regards to the 4-A stuff like Wind Fish, Vatti, Hylia and whatever, getting and keeping those ratings is likely gonna be an uphill battle since starry sky pocket dimension feats are looking to be far more scrutinised very soon.

I 100% agree that the belief that the Sacred Realm isn't a universe is non-sense, I think it was propagated by one or two members on the wiki, and people just ran with it.

It also doesn't even make any sense with our profiles.

We have the Goddesses be anywhere from Low 2-C, to 2-C, even 2-B for creating numerous worlds, including the Light World. And we have like 50 statements saying that the Light World = Dark World = Sacred Realm.

If the idea that the Sacred Realm or Zelda universe was only 4-B to 4-A, then the Goddesses should have been at least 4-A, not Tier 2 at all.

I am just glad that this belief seems to have vanished.

Yeah same I'm happy that this belief seems to have vanished too.

And 4-A wind fish, Vaati and Hylia I'm going to fight so that they keep their ratings (in Vaati's case gets it since he straight up scales directly to Hylia.) time to fight on that hill lol.

Bump.

Has all the discussion for the new scaling been made?

What profiles needed to be updated? Let's finish this.

The only profiles affected by it is majora and Link (MM) no other profile are affected by the changes.
And Zelda is basically confirmed to have used the triforce in Age of calamity by extension botw. Different time lines but manifestation of the triforce stay the same and consistent.

especially when the opening of AoC shows that the power that Zelda was trying to awaken was the triforce hence the reason why we see her pray at the places of power of all 3 goddesses.

And Nintendo makes sure to differentiate the power of Hylia and the triforce Light force vs Goddesses powers.

Bottom line the triforce appearing wasn't a symbolic thing it was literally the triforce.

I know everyone wants to transition into keeping the Triforce at 3-A because of the Sacred Realm feat, I do too, but that isn't how the profile indexes the statement and that isn't how things are done here. The Triforce's tiering and justifications are going to need to be there own thread.

With that said, I made the changes to Majora and Link's pages.

@Dust_Collector, Can you check them to make sure they are accurate?

Also, what were we going to change Calamity Ganon and Breath of the Wild Link to? What will be their justifications, and can someone else take care of them - (I am really busy with school right now)?

After the changes to those profiles, and a check to make sure they are right, I will close this thread and open another one for the Triforce, so we can establish it's tier officially, once and for all.

They seem accurate to what was mostly agreed as far as I can tell. There's some potential stuff for Calamity Ganon and BOTW Link that can net them a good tier, but like the 3-A Triforce that will probably need it's own thread with all the evidence and arguments for that laid out in a easy way for people to see instead of on the fourth page of a thread that a lot of people aren't even paying attention to, so for now I guess just High 6-A via Master Sword scaling.

Okay, I also forgot the removal of the Zant shit, so I am doing that now.

Would "At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before, was able to fight and defeat Calamity Ganon with the Master Sword)" work for BOTW Link?

And for Calamity Ganon:

"At least Multi-Continent level (Able to fight and contest Link, who wields the Master Sword), higher as the Dark Beast Ganon (Immensely stronger than before to an unknown degree), several of his abilities ignore durability"

These work, right? ^^^

I will link all changed profiles for observation before closing this thread

Yeah those work. And before you do more edits I should mention that the calc for Ganondorf in his Triforce of Power key is 5-B not 5-A.

These are the pages I edited - please someone check them to make sure I didn't make a mistake in my edits, which I have already done:

Calamity Ganon Revisions (At least 5-A to At least High 6-A):
Removing Zant's rating (At least 5-A, likely High 4-C to At least 5-B):
Majora Revisions (At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C to At least High 4-C):
All dealings with the current rating of the Triforce and those that scale to it, will be saved for another thread - personally, I have some thoughts about ALttP Ganon and Link scaling to the Full Triforce as well, so that thread can be the totality of our discussion on this topic, leaving any and all edits for the conclusion of that thread instead.

I just noticed that Majora is still being used as justification for ganon's Low 2-C

Universe level+ (Possesses and is empowered by the completed Triforce, meaning he should be superior to an unrestricted Majora)
It should just be
Universe level+ (Possesses and is empowered by the completed Triforce)

I am saving everything about the Triforce, and the scaling that comes from it for the next thread about it.

So that will be done at the end of a future thread, not this one.

Thank you for looking through them though.

Alright, I'm positive I got the rest of the profiles sorted. Obviously left the Triforce alone since everything to do with it is getting it's own thread, and I went and removed the tier 4 category from the profiles that still had it.

Alright, I'm positive I got the rest of the profiles sorted. Obviously left the Triforce alone since everything to do with it is getting it's own thread, and I went and removed the tier 4 category from the profiles that still had it.
Thank you.

So this thread is done, officially?

I needed to go on hiatus for health reasons last night, but what was the 5-B calc again?

Blood moon had multiple calculations depending on method, but I think the Low 5-B to 5-B was just via assuming each second in real time is a minute in game time. Endless Night calc was about Moon level iirc. The planet flipping being High 5-A was one seemed controversial.

Also, did we remove the Flurry Rush calc yet?

Using the in game seconds being minutes of real time netted 5-A, not Low 5-B to 5-B. Also I don't think we've discussed the Flurry Rush calc enough to get rid of it right now, I think a quick new thread should be made about that while this one closes.

So a Triforce thread and Furry Rush Thread are in the immediate future, but is this thread concluded?

Were my edits proper, or did I make a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back