• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Drago Hax/Speed Revisions

But....I wasn't? If you thought I was i'll apologize right now for any confusion. I was explaining above that I was against that being a thing. It was to explain how Neito touching someone and gaining their ability (one, not all as well) is not the same as Drago and Helios actually fusing their bodies together and modifying them. The ladder strongly implies DNA alteration while the former leaves no signs of that at all and can easily be just normal power mimicry.

Same thing again. But before I get to the second part though, I have to ask. What exactly do you mean by "exchanging". Like, Drago geting Helios's DNA and Helios getting Dragos DNA? If so, i'll also apologize here as well. Drago and Helios wouldnt switch DNA when combing, thats not what im arguing. Instead, im arguing that they would mix it, as in both would be able to keep part of their own DNA while each have a portion of the others DNA mixed in (which is why both only have some changes in their appearance while still having their own traits when mutating). Not completely switching each others DNA, like taking one and placing it in the other. If this is what you mean I hope I cleared this up a bit so that any other confusion may be prevented.

@Phoenix

Drago separated from the Perfect Core a long time ago. He doesn't regularly use the abilities of other Elements without outside assistance.

@Phoenix

He has a tiny fragment of it left, but no, he's otherwise separated from the Perfect Core.

It took the efforts of all Six Legendary Warriors to build Drago a new body at the cost of separating him from the vast majority of the Perfect Core's powers.

Yes but the problems with that are you are only switching internal organs in a transplant while both keep the same body, thus no DNA is being modified. That shouldnt be anything like fusing and/or mutating bodies together to make entirely new bodies. This is not Drago just taking off his wings and applying them to Helios or Helios putting his mechanical parts onto Drago's body. They are mutating and fusing their bodies together to gain their characteristics and mixing them with theres (such as Drago getting a new set of wings mixed with Helios's mechanical living body for example). How is that not an indication that their DNA's mixed when thats not only what Mutation explicty does, but the Mutation is giving them both each something that comes from their native species in a process much more complex than simply taking off and applying body parts like in a transplant?

Didn't he still have it, couldn't he use special abilities because of is.

Also it was mentioned that it was only after he went through another evolution that they mentioned he only needed a spark to keep his connection to the perfect core.

Of course it's been a while since I've watched it so I might be remembering it wrong.

No, we still treat Drago as a part of the core as he is still connected to it through the body that was given to him. But thats a different discussion.

@Kukui

It's not explained that way in the story and neither is it implied in any way by any of the characters. To quote the scene you gave me:

"We can use Drago's powers to help he and another Bakugan together, then release their collective energy. If we pick a Bakugan whose power matched Drago's, then together we'd be unstoppable!"

Do you see DNA anywhere in that sentence? Since they seems to be forging their new bodies out of energy if I'm taking the story at face value.

The scene itself shows Drago and Helios turning into opaque light before swapping parts.

You know what, nevermind about all of this actually.

I don't mind what you do with Drago and the entire Bakugan verse anymore. Rate it and treat it however you like and i'll go along with it. It is no longer my concern of how strong or how weak it is. So whether you give him all abilities or not, or decide to downgrade/upgrade his tier to whatever, im fine with it.

I apologize for any inconvience and trouble I caused in this thread and all the other ones for you as we've been discussing this for a while now. I also apologize if I upset anyone or proved to be a nuisance. That was never, is not, and will never be my intention. I hope I didnt cause any rifts or issues between us with this discussion. I'll permanently leave it alone now and never bring it or anything like it up ever again, letting someone else make the decisions on how Bakugan here gets handled. I'll be taking my leave from this topic now.

@Kukui

I'm not doing this as a personal vendetta against you so please don't take it that way.

But I'm tired of seeing people nod yes at threads when there's no actual evidence to support the arguments being posted.

@Ant

I don't know. There were revisions to Drago's profile that were already implemented before I arrived here, and I don't know Bakugan well enough to say if they are warranted or not.

Bump.

So what are we planning to do? Drago could become a very powerful character and the verse is very powerful, so do we plan to leave it or keep going?

Well, since Drago having the DNA of all Bakugan =/= having all the abilities and genetic traits of Bakugan anymore according to Reppuzan, we should probably look at Drago's profile and see what should be removed.

Also, Dharak will need these things removed from his profile as well, I guess.

I honestly don't know what to do since you guys went on so long without anyone questioning the nature of these upgrades.

If you guys could compile Drago's actual feats and stick them in a blog post for us to evaluate, we can take it from there.

Well, at the beginning of this thread, most of Drago's major feats are told, so I'm pretty sure that'll be a good starting point to find out what is or isn't valid.

Also, should Zenthon, Zenthon Titan and Dragonoid Destroyer have their own profiles or should we add them as a summon ability for Drago? Because I think we agreed Dragonoid Destroyers infinite power calculation would make him 2A

To be honest I could go through the profiles and see what needs to be removed due to the DNA thingy. I could also make a blog, and chances are that I will, but it may take some time due to how I am currently busy irl

Also, I don't think anyone that was a calc group member accepted 2-A Dragonoid Destroyer. It was confirmed in a thread that if a 2-C character has the power multiplied by an "infinite" amount, then their power would be up to 2-A. Personally, I still think this is POTENTIALLY legit since there were computer systems scanning Dragonoid Destroyer and saying that he had increased his power by an infinite amount and were unable to get a a number-based reading for him despite the fact that they could also easily measure the power of several other 2-C characters around Dragonoid Destroyer.

@Gimmy

If you and the others could compile these feats and arguments again, I'll evaluate them later. But right now I'm too busy to do my own research.

Alright, I'll get the feats together... And I may as well research what made us think the DNA would grant Drago all those powers. I'll post here again when I'm done.

Back