• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Digimon Revision: Higher Dimensional Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So umm let me get this straight.

Homeostasis and Yggdrasil get scaled to High 2-A? Wouldn't that mean the CS Cast also scale? Sorry literally just woke up to this...And I'm lost on the last bit of scaling.

So I also noticed something. Would GranDracmon scale to the True Demon Lords aside from Lucemon based on this entry?

"A Demon Beast Digimon that is considered the king of vampire Digimon. It has kept a castle in the Dark Area since ancient times, and it boasts of such power that even the Seven Great Demon Lords cannot interfere with it. It has a gentlemanly demeanor, and because of the "Charm" effect within the voice Grand Dracumon exudes, it has tales that can lead any Angel Digimon who comes to subdue it into falling down." -Databook

It is never said where the True Demon Lords are....for some reason. We just assume it is the Dark Area like everything else...Demon Lord Related is. Their towers are in the Dark Area and Daemon's tower used to be God's.

@Mach Well I'm not knowledgeable on the NEO stuff. I'll let the others decide.

So um could we discuss the power of God's Sealing? Dude made a Low 1-C tier 2-A.....Seems weird to me..

I suggested High 2-A Yggdrasil because of what Executor posted earlier. That manga scan that said it existed in "Superdimensional Space-Time". If accepted, it scales to a lot of characters.

@Dragon. While it is never directly said, I find it much more likely that GranDracmon is referring to avatars than the true SGDL.

@MachSpyder. I think NEO should defiantly scale to the High 2-A stuff considering the info. On a different note...Our Digimon pages are inconsistent on the naming. I plan on trying to revise it on some way.

@Azzy. I think "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" for Cyber Sleuth cast seems reasonable, considering the best feat is Multiversal+, but that Yggdrasil could likely be High 2-A via power-scaling.

@Dark

Not to derail this thread, but I planned on providing redirects for both the Japanese and English names to their respective profiles for convenience purposes. Though personally, I would prefer the English names for a good deal of these profiles (i.e. Puppetmon vs Pinocchimon, Kimeramon vs Chimaramon)

A name changes I would recommend is Crusadermon instead of LordKnightmon. But of course we likely should have a separate discussion about this.

What about NEO? Bandai had released that he is the most powerful being in the universe. He should be At least 2-B, possibly 2-A? Could God and Zeed be At least 1-C, possibly High 1-C?

It's been agreed that NEO should scale off of Yggdrasil, who scales off of Homeostasis who exist above space-time, so they would all probably get High 2-A, I'm just waiting for Azzy's response.

Why would God and Zeed be Low 1-C anyway? I agree they're certainty higher than Low 1-C, but we don't know to any degree so "At least Low 1-C, possibly higher" is the best we have for now.

2-A NEO was disregarded for since there was no evidence that he meant "All Worlds" when he said he would destroy the Digital World. But considering that Homeostasis apparently exist in a higher realm and he's superior to Yggdrasil, it should be acceptable now.

We've already discussed and disagreed with Low 1-C Royal Knights, I'd be perfectly okay with "At least 2-A, likely High 2-A" Knights, though.

@LSL

Depending on Darkanine's judgment, Alphamon and the rest of the Knights could hit High 2-A, but they're definitely not becoming Low 1-C.

Also some things that weren't added from the Demon Lord Thread.

Crusadermon: Argent Fear=Durability Negation (Cyber Sleuth effect)

Kid Lucemon: Grand Cross=Same as Argent Fear

Cyber Sleuth Cast: Acausality for the reasons on the other thread. We got most Royal Knights, but we forgot Takumi and a few main characters and their Digimon Partners.

Sorry, been offline.

Anyway, not sure about scaling the RK to High 2-A, mainly since the problem seems to come from cross-continuity scaling.

In CS, Suedo pretty explicitly mentions higher dimensions being above the digital world, not a part of it, as said higher dimension stretches over both the digital world and the human world. Yggdrasil is shown to pretty explicitly exist in the digital world, and not above it (though he does have pretty much complete control over it). Only the Eaters are mentioned as being from higher dimensions beyond the digital world in CS.

Suedo never stated that only the Eaters would exist beyond the digital world, he asserted that all this is still only a part of the whole creation and of course, Suedo never said that only exist higher dimensions Beyond the digital world. he just mentioned that the higher dimension of eaters there is beyond the digital world, nothing prevents Super Space-time is still about the domain of Yggdrasil and Homeostasis.

And this is in the same continuity, the events of Digimon Savers are the basis for the events of Digimon Xros Wars and Bandai herself has stated that the world of Digimon Savers is the same as the Story saga. In fact, all the appearances of Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights refer to old events in the franchise, in the discussion about SGDL I pointed out some mentions that the Royal Knights do through the games and manga that confirm that they are all part of the same story. Which leads me to ask why the Royal Knights are as having immeasurable speed in a single key being that the immeasurable feat was performed by the same characters before the CS events, this should be valid for all CS also since they are the same.

He states that the higher dimension stretches over both the human and digital world, which would imply it is not part of the digital world.

If the RK performed an Immeasurable feat that applies to all forms, then they and everyone who scales to them should get that, too.

@Azzy

Wikimon compiles all Digimon media with its evolutions.

And apparently there's some continuity where Zeed turns into Barbamon when he dies. Somehow.

The Royal Knights of Pendulum-X are the same as D-Cyber (Omegamon X mentioned past events including even things like the battle of Alphamon against Death-X-Mo or his own Battle against Death-X-DORUgoramo).

They are also the same as Re:Digitize Decode.

DORUmon after the events was sealed again.

The events occurred because of the reactivatio of the X-Program, the same of Pendulum X.

Characters like Seadramon make direct reference to the old activation program-X.

And that also makes it the same as Cyber Sleuth since Alphamon knows Mirei. And Alphamon met her in Decode (In fact, Mirei was essentially born in Re: Digitize).

In addition, Gankoomon, in Cyber Sleuth, made reference to the rest of Yggdrasil in times of peace in the Digital World. This was what happened in Re: Digitize, Yggdrasil was resting on the Infinite Mountain until, due to the Vitium attack, she awakened and reactivated the X-Program to fix the distortions caused by Vitium.

Yggdrasil and Digimon Savers in Xros Wars story.

The story of Digimon Savers is in the same world as the Story saga

Everything in Savers, Pendulum X, World Re: Digitize Decode, Story, D-Cyber and others are in the same continuity. Suedo said about the dimensions of the Eaters and his superiors, he never claimed that there were higher dimensions just beyond the Digital World, it makes no sense to establish that there can only be higher dimensions beyond the Digital World, Suedo never denied that there could still be superior dimensions in the digital world itself. The domain of Homeostasis is very clear in Xros Wars, and this one is confirmed being in the same continuity.

@Azzy Through Death......Somehow........Digimon does have Death Evolutions....Guess I should update my blog....

@Azzy

I'm opposed to the use of evolutionary trees outside of what's seen as part of the plot of the anime, manga, and games since they tend to vary greatly.

For instance, in Digimon D-Cyber, Alphamo digivolved from GraDemon.

However, in Digimon World DS, he evolves from Knightmon, the prEevolutionn of LordKnightmo due to the absence of Grademon in the game.

Sometimes the games have strange evolutions, like Lucemon FDM evolving in Demon. I know the nature of the franchise allows this, but it's pretty weird.

And I apologize for the duplicate comment, I inadvertently posted it without finishing.

Edit: I agree with Reppu not to use evolutionary lines without them being part of the story.

Huh, weird.

Anyway, if Xros Wars is the same continuity, then scaling should be fine. Though should Yggdrasil scale to Homeostasis in the first place? As he resides within the regular realms of the digital world in CS, which is where the Eaters infect him, whereas Homeostasis appears to exist above the regular universes of the digital world.

IIRC, Homeostasis is canonically inferior to Yggdrasil. I think it's said in the XROS WARS manga, but I can't find it atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back